All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (592)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Post the scriptures that mean the most to you and If you care to share, post why they mean so much

Jeremiah 29::11 " for I know the plans I have for you says The Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a…

Started by Texanbrit

18 May 20, 2011
Reply by Texanbrit

Whom Seek Ye?

This scripture stands out to me and even more so since I have watched the movie "The Gospel of John" several times.  What do you think abou…

Started by Michelle

13 May 16, 2011
Reply by Carla

Everyone's thoughts on this one are appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I am extremely conflicted and confused. I've asked a similar question before, but this time I'm going to word it a little different b…

Started by Kayla

16 May 9, 2011
Reply by ScribeD

REPENT....For The Kingdom of God IS at Hand

Jesus was and still IS the greatest teacher.  He is the Blessed Messiah, the King of kings, the Lord of lords.  Jesus is pure and holy, wit…

Started by Michelle

1 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

Time of the Second coming

I've wondered about this quite often especially with the movie 2012 released a while back.  What exactly will happen in 2012 and what is it…

Started by Wicus Reed

23 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Penny Toman

Lights Off

I was talking with someone the other day who did not know how to pray for herself. She said that when she prays, she feels like God ignores…

Started by Kayla

6 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by journeyman

May 21 2011

Just curious if anyone has read about the "christian" group in or around San Fransisco that is telling folks that they know the date of the…

Started by Penny Toman

6 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Carla

Why is Life a Struggle????

Why is life a struggle? it seems everyone is asking themselves that very question.Why does God put me through this?????What will I learn???…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

7 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

God's Call

I had a revelation in a dream. In this dream, there was a gathering of christians. The garthering was so large that I was far away. There w…

Started by Mr. Ede

26 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Mr. Ede

How should we interpret the book of Revelations?

I touched on this subject on one of my groups a whlle back and will share it here as well since some are interested on the subject.   http:…

Started by David Velasquez

19 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Heis Near

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service