All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (592)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Blessing of Jacob

In the book of Genesis Ch. 27, we read of how Jacob receive a blessing from his father Isaac that was intended for Esau.  What do you think…

Started by Michelle

5 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Michelle

Learning how to memorize verses of the Bible

Anyone have any words of wisdom as how to best be able to remember verses of the Bible? And their location? I know what the Word says in so…

Started by Rita Cullimore

7 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Larry M.

Keeping Friends

dose anyone else have trouble staying friends with people who dont live the christian life? I have friend that are living the worldly life…

Started by Ashley Nicole

7 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Philip Almy

King David and the Census

Can someone please tell me what was it that God was so angry about when King David conducted the census of the Jews? David's decision to co…

Started by Rob

8 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by ScribeD

How To Overcome Lust?

I am so ashamed of this. I was thinking of not posting it in here, but I'm in a serious help. I am not into drugs, smoking or drinking alco…

Started by Joram Joram

9 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Garfield

God or Parents?

God says respect your parents so your days on earth can be added. He also says that we should fear Him and Him alone. The word says when yo…

Started by Zee

15 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by David Abel

TIMES THE LORD SPEAKS TO YOU

Dont ask me the date Im not awake yet, boy you know what we worry more about our door keys and wether we have enougth dosh for the day befo…

Started by

37 Jun 19, 2011

What do these scriptures mean to you?

Isaiah 65:11-16 King James Version  11But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for “that t…

Started by Michelle

1 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Michael Vernon McEntire

un wed mothers?

I was wondering if an unwed mother could be forgiven if she married the babies father after the baby is born or does the baby have to live…

Started by Brittani Johnson

3 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Wicus Reed

Overcoming struggles

I received the baptism of the Holy spirit on 3 OCt 2010. Since then, I have experienced a lot of changes in my behaviour. I have become a b…

Started by Sharin

16 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Ruel Z Chavez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service