All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Thoughts and Reflections (401)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I do not permit a woman to teach

1 Timothy 2:12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Ev…

Started by Seek

63 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

Lost scrolls?

Was watching a religious discovery documentary yesterday.  It was showing the trail that archeologists followed that led them to an ancient…

Started by Seek

5 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

The things we trust in

I justread this short devotion: Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God. (NLT) -Psalm 20:7…

Started by Seek

23 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Tammy

I'm back

Hi, not sure if ya'll remember me, and I don't blame you if you don't.  I think I last posted in 2012, then I had a lot of family issues an…

Started by hippyman

3 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Tammy

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit

I came across a site the other day that is against speaking in tongues to the point they say it is blasphemy and since the person cannot un…

Started by Seek

0 Mar 12, 2015

Watchman

I know this is the forum but a special friend & sister in Christ, watchman, who is very active here just lost her husband suddenly. Ple…

Started by Tammy

21 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Gloria

Suffering and turmoil - what is God's role?

This question and variations of this question are probably as old as religion itself. One answer or understanding is that God ALLOWS "bad"…

Started by CeeLa JoDy

15 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Carla

What is testing?

Throughout Scripture we are told of trials that will test us. I used to think God tested us to see where our faith was. But God knows that.…

Started by Seek

8 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Seek

"Casting all your cares" - a form of worship

I am currently finishing a study on "Casting your cares on the Lord because He cares for you" that I will be sharing this Thursday in the c…

Started by Charles Burwell

8 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Amanda

Random Thoughts

How can one increase joy, hope, peace, etc.? If God gives peace and we can do nothing apart from Him, can we cause our own hope, joy or pea…

Started by Seek

17 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Seek

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service