All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About the Spirit World, Cults and Other Religions (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you believe in demons?

I want to post this because I think that it is very important for people to read. This is from a friend of mine. You know that I for one…

Started by Janet

12 May 14, 2013
Reply by lashana lashay young

Hollywood's Satanic Agenda...VERY Eye Opening..

What do you guys think about the information in the video? Please use parental discretion. This vid is for adults/parents and not you…

Started by David Velasquez

14 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Seek

Rebuking

What are you views on rebuking & casting out spirits in the Name of Jesus? Binding Satan? Not saying something, say like you have cance…

Started by Tammy

14 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Tammy

Angels and Demons. Any thoughts on this?

Do Angels and Demons Exist? From Robert Lawrence Kuhn, host and creator of Closer To Truth: Two-thirds of all Americans believe not only th…

Started by Bruce

9 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Mary O

Is it possible...(about angels/demons)

Ok, I was talking to God about Asia Bibi's petition on CallForMercy and how it needed 1,00,000 signatures. I looked up and thought I seen s…

Started by feet breath

20 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by feet breath

The Holy Spirit

in class this morning,  a fellow student asked why the Lord is not giving him the gift of the Holy Spirit.. any idea what I should tell him…

Started by

22 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Char

What would you do?

What would you do if a family member or friend invited you to a wedding in a church that did not adhere to the Bible?  

Started by Michelle

27 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Preach This

Illuminati Symbols

Anyone actually seen these youtube videos on the Illuminati or like others say "The Conspiracy Theory?" I've seen one too many, like exposi…

Started by Steve Hernandez

17 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

Is he possessed by the devil?

I've got a friend, he is a non believer and he claimed to be able to SEE things that normal people could not, after getting a high fever. H…

Started by Ariel Lam

32 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

Islam, What we should know about this religion.

Is there a danger in this religion?  I would like to share some  informative websites  about Islam and why it is a false religion. I learne…

Started by CheerBee

4 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service