All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I want to post this because I think that it is very important for people to read. This is from a friend of mine.

You know that I for one do believe in Demons, but I know and have met many who do not. Satan loves those who do not believe in demons and even better he loves the churches who do not believe nor will accept any deliverance ministry or teachings on Spiritual Warfare.

Churches today are full of demonized people who are so bound up with demonic spirits and many of them are crying out for help but never find it in the church. Most Pentecostal churches of today have kicked out deliverance ministry have kicked out deliverance ministers and won’t allow them into their congregation to minister to the demonic and be used as the vessel to set the captive free in Jesus name.

Because of being in the Deliverance Ministry, I know first hand about not being accepted in the Body of Christ. I have found no place to rest in the Body of Christ as a vessel to be used to set the captive free. The Lord called me long ago in this ministry of Deliverance and there is a dear price to pay. I won’t go into all that I have been through since some of you already know most of my story. I know the Lord has open and closed doors for me to be able to minister deliverance. The church closed its door along time ago on me. But to be used in the gift the Lord has give me he has opened the door for me to minister to those who truly want set free in Jesus name and he has closed doors on the people who want to use me in the gift for their gain. I can’t say deliverance is easy work, but for those of you in Deliverance Ministry you know what I am saying.

As I search the internet I can’t help but notice through invites in my E-mail of the so called Deliverance Ministries, Healing Ministries that are charging big money to attend one of their conferences, even charging for little ones as young as 3 years old. Couldn’t help but notice how they advertising that they are “just going to allow God to have His way by say that they are not going to put a time limit on God,” but as you read on through the ad, it clearly states that they will only minister one-on-one for 15 minutes. They go on to ask for volunteers to help with the conference, but insist that they pay the conference fee and will not be suppling child care. How can you be ministered to taking care of a small child while in deliverance service? This is nothing but the Spirit of Witchcraft in operation and it’s laced with lies and deception. It’s all about a lust for money, power, and control.

I want to warn all of you on my E-mailing list to PLEASE stay away from these Demonic Ministries. You don’t have to pay for your healing and deliverance. Stay away from those who charge for these conferences. Remember the Lord doesn’t work on our time frame as knows exactly what it will take for you to be free and you can be free in Jesus Name.

The Lord showed me a long time ago that he did not want me to get caught up in asking for money to minister at anytime, anywhere that when Jesus walked this earth he ministered for free, so who do we think we are to charge $50.00-$100.00 or more to minister to people? If ministers tell you they have to have so much money before they will pray for you all I can say is run. They are serving the wrong God my friend.

Back in the fall I was planning to have a weekend deliverance service at my home and was going to provide rooms and food for a 3-day stay. I knew that I couldn’t afford to feed everyone that was planning to attend because Johns work was ending so a friend of mind suggested that I charge a fee just to cover the cost of the food. That bothered me because I didn’t want to charge anyone for any part of the ministry weekend but unless the money fell from the sky I simply couldn’t afford it. One day as the ministry grows I’ll be able to minister without asking for help. Everyone will be ministered to and set free in Jesus name and food will be provided. I believe that this will happen.

I believe that Deliverance is a miracle. It is a testimony of what Gods Power cand do and I am always in awe at all the GREAT things the Lord has allowed me to be apart of since I have been ministering in deliverance.

When people indulge in evil practices, they become trapped by a demonic force that seeks to destroy them. There are so many people in bondage to the point that they cannot overcome through their own power and might. These types of bondages cannot be conquered by exercising human will. We all can be liberated from all of the devils bondage because no demon is greater than the Power of God through the Blood of Jesus Christ. You see Gods power is available to all who believe His promises and obey His work, as it is recorded.

Luke 10: 19 NKJ

Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Ephesians 6:12, Paul said that, “We do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.”

Corinthians 10: 3-4 NKJV

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds.

We are at war against authorities and powers of evil in high places. When Jesus died and rose again he gave us all the tools we need to battle this spiritual warfare. He gave us the power of the Holy Spirit who he promised would always be working through us as long as we are dead to sin and alive in Christ.

Romans 6:11

To be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

I believe that many of you reading this message right now are bound by demon spirits. I want you to know that yes demons are real but God has Greater power over the devil and his demon spirits. Jesus came to set you Free!!! Call upon him and if you are determined to be free the Lord will make a way for you to meet up with the right deliverance minister to give you the help you needed. You can walk in freedom and live a victorious life once you get set free from the demons that are ruling your life.

Demon spirits deceive you first, as they cannot force their way into a human beings life and take total possession without a person being willing to submit to the temptations that are before them. Whether it be sexual sins, drug addictions, occult practices, whatever the case you have opened the door for them to rule your life. When you voluntarily pay attention to the voice of the devil, demons are going to move and when they do they possess your mind and control your thoughts. They trick you into yielding your will to their influence and power.

Views: 215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for all this wisdom and advice. I will daily look upon this info. I struggle day by day so this is good. I totally believe 100% what you said. What I didnt know for sure was about how we allow satan to do his dirty work. I thought he just "does it" But , you make sense. When a temptation comes, you have a choice whether to follow through or not. Also we are to take every thought captive and give it to Christ or we dwell on that thought and end up in a very difficult situation. When I am being tempted, or attacked, I really need to remember where this thought and temptation came from and what would happen if I acted upon these "feelings". Never having God in my life before I was Christian, I always went day to day, moment by moment on how I felt at the moment and acted accordingly. I figured, "if it felt good, it must be good!"
Remember, that Satan tries to get a foothold then it leads up to a stronghold. A stronghold is a real life destroyer. Remember that you were created for Gods glory, and you have a divine purpose, a unique calling. DO NOT let Satan take from you that gift of love God gave you.
I believe in Satan, and as I have walked these years as a Christian, I see Satans dirty work but sometimes, he is soo good that its hard to recognize its him and what he is doing. At least for me at times. I read in the bible that Satan is an angel of light. He looks "all good". He is not just this little cartoon red midget running around that you can clearly see with horns on his head. He is a great deciever and a liar. He is the father of lies.So, please be careful. Really sit back when you have a "feeling" or there is a situation that you "think" is good and pray about it, or be still and wait for god to answer.
I could go on and on, but Ill stop there. I feel passionately about what Janet has said and its truth. Remember, we are all one familly!!!!! Lets stick together through this spiritual battle!!!!
Paige
BIBLE TEACHES ABOUT DEMONS.ACCORDING ISA. 14:12- 20 AND EZEK.28: 11-29 WHEN SATAN SINNED AGAINST GOD AND HE DID NOT SIN ALONE BUT HE WAS THE LEADER OF A GROUP OF ANGELS.WHEN SATAN FELL HE AND HIS ANGELS WERE ALSO CAST OUT, AND THESE FALLEN ANGELS BECOME DEMONS. DEMONS ARE SPIRIT BEINGS, MATT. 8:16 SAYS JESUS CAST OUT THE SPIRITS. MARK 1:23 SAYS THAT THEY ARE ' UNCLEAN SPIRIT'. EPH 6:12 SAYS THAT THEY ARE NON- MATERIAL,AND INCORPOREAL AND THE UNSEEN POWERS IN THE AIR.BUT THEY ARE INTELLIGENT BEINGS READ MARK 5:10, LUKE 4:34, 2COR. 11:14 ,GEN. 3:1.THEY ARE MORALLY UNCLEAN (MATT.10:1,MARK 1:27, ROM 6:13,LUKE 8:27, TODAY THEY OPPOSE GOD AND SEEK TO DEFEAT HIS WILL ,SATAN IS THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHEREN , SATAN IS LIMITED TO ONE PLACE AT A TIME BUT HIS SERVANTS THE DEMONS ARE THE ACTIVE FORCE THAT GETHERS THE INFORMATION FOR SATAN READ REV. 12:10, REV.2:13. DEMONS DISTRESS MANKIND BY DERANGING BOTH BODY AND MIND MARK 1:23-27, SATAN RULES OVER FALLEN MAN WITH GOVERNMENT OF PRIDE, AMBITION, SELFISHNESS, FORCE, GREED, AND PLEASURE ;- JOHN 14:30, JOHN 14:30, JOHN 18:36,EPH2:2 EPH. 6:12, 1JOHN 2:15-17.
THE DOO OF ALL DEMONS , LIKE THAT OF SATAN, WAS SEALED BY CHRIST ON CALVARY.
FINALLY THEY WILL GET PUNISHMENT READ REV.9:11. THE DEMONS KNOW THAT THEIR DOOM IS COMING MATT.8:29 .THE ETERNAL DOOMS OF DEMONS WILL BE WITH SATAN IN ETERNAL FIRE MATT.25:41. PRAISE GOD TODAY WE CAN DEFEAT THE DEMONS AND SATAN THROUGH THE POWER AND THROUGH THE BLOOD OF CHRIST REV. 12:11.
Paul said our struggle was not against flesh and blood but against powers, pricipalities, spiritual forces, rulers of the darkness. I find many here in the west do not believe in demons, or the devil for that matter, but we have drugs prescribed by doctors that "treat" all these maladies that the bible ascribes to demonic possesion. Bi-polar disorder, schizophrenia, paranoia, all these are treated with drugs that have, in some cases, severe side effects that are worse than the "disease". I don't know how often you follow the news, but over here things seem to be getting crazier every day. People throwing their children off freeway overpasses, kids murdering their friends, families, strangers. Satan and his legion are stepping up their attacks, and we as a body of believers need to step up our response as well. The prayers of a righteous man availeth much. We desperately need the prayers of many righteous people to counter our common foe here in America, and around the world. What are the issues that your church is facing? How can we best pray for you?
Amen sister! On several occasions my wife has seen "things" in our house, usually late at night. At first she was terrified, but we prayed about it and I told her that she has authority in Christ to banish these demons from our home. The power of Jesus Christ and His shed blood is stronger than the worlds armies, much stronger than Satan and his emmisaries. We, as a body of believers, need to fully grasp our inheritance that Christ has given us. We have been grafted onto Gods olive tree, as adopted sons and daughters. This is what infuriates Satan and his legion, he no longer has power or control over us, and so seeks to accuse us in Gods presence day and night. We must pray daily, fervently, put on the full armor of God, and stand. Until Christ returns, this is not our home, it is the enemies and we must be wary.
i agree with what you are saying--i struggle with this myself and have yet to find a church or anyone who is really ready to help or believe in deliverance-hard battle-thanks for sharing
The Demons in window below is a real photo taken by me. If you do not get help right away, you will end up tormented like I have been. I'm warning people they should not ignore any paranormal activity at all and get their house blessed or rebuke the spirits right away. I didn't do that and the ghost I thought I had was a lil boy named Johnathon, Im not sure if this is the demon who came to me as Johnathon but he's in the same house as the ghost boy was.
Attachments:
Elida,

1. Geting the house blesses means little to nothing if the sin that is allowing access to them is not close.

2. Rebuking fallen angels is not our job. We can ask the Lord to rebuke them for us, by saying, "The Lord rebuke you Satan."

3. Ghost do not exist. You never had and never will have a little boy in your house. If you had anything in your house impersonating a little boy, it was a demon, acting like a little boy.

4. I have never known of demons that allow their picture taken, when one of their best weapons is to make folks think they do not exist.
" Please explain what you mean by ..."They trick you into yielding your will to their influence and power" I have heard this before, the yielding part, please explain what possessed people seem like, what might some symptoms and signs be according to your opinion, not one from the web. I value your opinion. thanks
I believe in demons .. besides the fact that they're mentioned in the bible , I've had personal encounters of which I will never forget . I've seen one manifest itself infront of me at 2 different times in my life . 1 was small about 3 ft tall and the other was very large, towered over me . Don't think I'm crazy or saying this for attention or anything ...I really experienced this .The big and the small one were both solid black shadow and yet had form like a body. in 1991 was my first experience . that was the small one in my old apt back then . was sitting in the corner turned its head , looked at me & raised its hand and dissapeared. I'll never forget it . The other time was outdoors in 96 . A woman i knew that had some really bad practices lets say stopped me and began talking to me trying to get me to go with her somewhere and mabe 12-15 ft behind her was a giant towering black shadow that had form , Seeing it made me decide not to go where we were going ... I took it as a sign of some sort and It really shook me up didn't get over it right away but i'll never forget it . .
I have seen the same type of demons, very black and some fuzzy like static around them. Did these things ever follow you home? I have a picture on my page of something looking at me through a window. It looks really evil . In fact, the reflection in the window should be of me if anything. and it's not.

I believe that they might exists but i do not know what they are i have not ever seen one

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service