All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About the Spirit World, Cults and Other Religions (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are we to...

....fear satan? Not the fear or respect that comes with love and adoration as we give to God but are we to be afraid of Him? Should we be c…

Started by Bev

21 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Jerrocco

LOL Demons even throw cheap shots (Warning: Lots of reading! LOL)

So I was just sleeping. Before I explain what happened, allow me to share with you something relevant. I was born on May 31st. During my "…

Started by Soldier_Of_Christ

2 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by swtswan

Demonic Activity - Why is a Christian open to demons?

As a Christian, I am very aware of spiritual warfare, something I never had to deal with when I was into the Occult and involved in Witchc…

Started by Grace4u2receive

6 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Soldier_Of_Christ

can a person be demon posses without knowing

please i will like to know if someone can be demon posses with being aware of it,a friend of mine was told that she was posses and she know…

Started by chukwuma

7 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Soldier_Of_Christ

witch or wizard

HOW CAN YOU KNOW IF A WITCH OR WIZARD CONFESSES HIS OR HER SINS,HOW WILL YOU KNOW IF HE HAS STOP DOING BAD THINGS?I NEED A BIBLE QUOTATION…

Started by nelly

4 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Bev

Feng Shui

Is practicing Feng Shui a sin? Feng Shui has a huge following around the world and is supposedly non-religious. People apply it when pickin…

Started by ginbellen

5 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Retha

benny hinn

dear is so math talking about benny hinn, but is it right wath hy is does, sorry for my english

Started by patrick lefevere

4 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Marc

Seasonal Spiritual Warfare?

Can anyone give me the breakdown of whatis seasonal spiritual warfare,I've read it on another discussion. Thank You

Started by Blessed Highly Favored Woman of God!

4 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

The End Times...

NOW WE KNOW WE ARE IN THE END TIMES, THESE ARE THE FALSE PROPHETS AND TEACHERS JESUS WARNED US ABOUT AND THE HYPOCRITES AND BROOD OF VIPERS…

Started by K~

0 Jun 17, 2008

Just a question

I'm a Muslim, and I joined this group just to see how Christians think of God, I don't mean any harm or abuse, I just want to learn about y…

Started by maha

69 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by AAG Netguy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service