All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

please i will like to know if someone can be demon posses with being aware of it,a friend of mine was told that she was posses and she knows she is not,she truely believe in God and wants to serve him more,they were going through series of prayers for a month.later on the lady holding the prayers told her that she is posses,that she is troubling her sister.please i need respond,how true can that be,she dont act funny at night,she dont have bad dreams,she dont do things that are strange yet they told her she is posses.please i need respond.

Views: 366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear chukwuma.

There may be some discussion on this reply but it is my firm belief that a Born Again Christian may well be tempted and pressured by a demonic force, but he or she can never be possessed by any demonic spirit or being. The Holy Spirit has taken up residence in the Born again Christian's body and declared that he or she has become the Holy Spirit's personal domain and property. The very Temple of the Living God. Finally any demonic spirit that had previously invaded the body, would be removed the moment the Holy Spirit takes up His rightful place in all Born Again Believers.

"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's." 1Cor 6:19-20.

The price that was paid for the full possession of your body was the precious blood of Jesus. All further claims by any demon have become null and void.

Your friend in Christ ~ Ron,
I agree with Ron. His comment is right on target.

Lord Bless,
LT
Thank you LT.

The following note is for every Christian here on AAG who may not have given 1st Cor 6:19-20. much thought. I repeat it below:

"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."

As Christians we must always remain aware of the tremendous responsibility we have As Born Again believers.

We must keep in mind that....... Wherever we choose to go, the Holy Spirit is a witness to the places we take Him to. Whatever we say or do, the Holy Spirit is in attendance, watching and listening.

Whatever we do as Christians, this one thought must remain uppermost. "For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."

We often here people say: "God is my witness". This can never be more true than it is for Born Again Christians.

Jesus said I am the light of the world: he that follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. Jhn 18:12
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Rom 8:1

Once again Thank you LT, your kind response encouraged me to bring this further word to all of us.
Your Brother and Friend in Christ ~ Ron.
Thanks alot i believe i have gotten a better understanding,may God blessings never cease in our lives.
to the best of my knowledge i dont think a person can be demon posses without knowing,i know a person can be bewitch without knowing but not the other way round,
Read my very first response to Chukwuma. I am sure it will clear your thoughts on the idea.
I am not going to recite scripture, because I do not know the word that well. However most sightings, possessions and such are related to those who are religious. For a demon to actually possess someone, one must allow them to. Now, how this happens, I am uncertain, but perhaps what they mean by allowing is by giving in. What this is, is somewhat like advances constantly being made or interest into such things.

I believe there is also a difference from being tormented and being possessed. I have been tormented since I was in the 1st grade and had stopped in May of 2005. Well sort of, I was awaken one night experiencing sleep paralysis (yet again amongst the many times I have) accompanied by a wicked laughter. I was too tired to deal with it, told it to shut up and let me get back to sleep. It stopped and I quickly fell back asleep.

Anyway, the real way to beat such things is by the Word of God and keep your faith strong, she should be alright by doing so.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service