All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Overcoming Sin (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am new here, I've joined in search of answers and help.....

My first question is can I be forgiven... my life has not been easy, though compared to the horror stories so many are living at this very…

Started by Thomasina

21 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Wicus Reed

Depart from Me for I never knew you

When someone struggles with the sins of the flesh, does it mean that on the day of judgement, Jesus will say to them, "Depart from me, for…

Started by Mischelle

62 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Penny Toman

My story... (I have a question)

I was baptized as a baby.  I was confirmed at a church in my pre-teen years. While I went to church periodically - I never really "got it".…

Started by Lori Ann Hoffman

21 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Bev

addiction

Hello Im new at this so please forgive me, I have been a gambling addict for years, I put it down to being lonely. I have tried everything…

Started by fran

2 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by fran

THE SIN OF FORNICATION

The Sin of Fornication from BIBLE-KNOWLEDGE.COM know this next topic is going to be a very, very sensitive one for many single Christian me…

Started by Sherry Wiesner

3 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Carla

Praying and Sinning

I've reached a point where I can't even center myself enough to pray. I know that sin cuts us off from God and even though I've asked His f…

Started by Daughter of Sarah

14 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Sandra Marie Taleff

Habitual Sins and Addiction

For if I rebuild what I have once destroyed, I prove myself to be a transgressor. (Galatians 2:18 NAS) In the movie 'Fireproof' (2008) by S…

Started by Write for Christ

5 May 25, 2010
Reply by Write for Christ

Sinning after becoming a christian

I have a problem of not being able forgiving myself and getting depressed,I became a christian a few tears ago but since then fell back int…

Started by James harrow Bartlett

11 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by RoxChelseaGilmore

Accountability

Hello, all! I'm new to the forum here - it looks like a wonderful place! I'm not completely sure if this is the right section to ask this…

Started by Sander

12 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by debra

TEMPTATION(a weapon for satan).---is it a sin

........temptation is strong stuff -- why else do you think satan would use it so much ;its his weapon....(ask yo self) do we have da rite…

Started by candy:)

4 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by jamie allen lindsey

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service