All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

........temptation is strong stuff -- why else do you think satan would use it so much ;its his weapon....(ask yo self) do we have da rite weapon to fight against him YES .just like jesus fought off satans temptation by quoting scriptures and remaining faithful to his heavenly father--just az we should do.......comming to the point being tempted is not a sin as jesus was tempted to .........but fallin into temptation is a sin...u sin wen u give into temptation

WHILE EXTERNAL CIRCUMSTANCES
OFTEN CONTRIBUTE TO OUR SINNING,
TEMPTATION BEGINS IN THE HEART .
OUR MINDS AND HEARTS CHOOSE TO
SIN ALONG BEFOR WE COMMIT THE ACT
DO NOT FEAR .............. matt ch 26:41 watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation ,the spirit is willing ,but the body is weak

.....................my dear friends in jesus do not let da flesh have its way dont let da body take over yo soul ........if there is a problem there is surely a way out ...........

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This always seems to encourage me..."Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the Crown of Life that God has promised to those who love Him". James 1:12

When I am being hit with those temptations that seem so strong they hurt, I turn to this verse to remind me that there is something so much bigger at stake than just the here and now. It seems to put it all in perspective for me.
hey andy , that was a nice vs and dats a very good way ,,,let me tell you more stuff ...james 1 ;12---15 ..cont from your vs .. when you are tempted you should'nt say, "God is tempting me". for God cannot be tempted by evil..and he himself does not tempt anyone .vs 14 .but your own evil longings tempt you. they lead you on and drag you away . vs 15 when they are allowed to grow, they give birth to sin. when sin has grown up it gives birth to death.....

theres another vs ......1corinthians 10:12--13

vs 12 ......so be careful. when you think you are standing firm, you might fall.
as da vs says ......satan hates it when you get closer to jesus ..he,ll try his best wit all his evil plans and tempt u more ................heres another vs ..vs 13 you are tempted in the same way all the other humans beings are.God is faithfull. he will not let you be tempted any more than you can take.but when you are tempted , God will give you a way out, so that you will be able to endure it...
god bless you .....:)candy
The reason why temptation is such a great tool in satan's hands is because it is usually the urge in your heart of something you want to do..like Candy has already said. The escape here is for you to seek, before the time of temptation comes, what God wants for you. If you find your path in life as revealed by God you will know when your heart leads you astray from that path and you can see it not as an attractive pull but as a distraction which would make you leave the path God has marked for you.. "If you faint in the day of adversity your strenght is small" This is strange cos God measures your strenght when you faint in temptation..He reveals that you did not take time to build up your strength which i think is knowing His path/will/purpose for you... hope this helps
1ST JOHN VERSE 8 AND 9 "IF WE SAY WE "HAVE "[NOT HAD AND JOHN IS TALKING TO CHRISTIANS] NO SIN WE DECEIVE OURSELVES AND THE TRUTH IS NOT IN US!!! 9- IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS HE IS FAITHFUN AND JUST TO FORGIVE OUR SINS AND TO "CLEANSE US FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUS"! YEP IF ANY PERSON SAYS THEY DON'T SIN ACCORDING TO THIS THEY ARE LIERS AND THE TRUTH IS NOT IN THEM! ROMANS 7-[NEED TO READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER AS IT REALLY BREAKS IT DOWN ABOUT BEING A CHRISTIAN AND YET STILL SIN! 7-19- FOR THE GOOD THAT I WOULD I DO NOT:BUT THE EVIL WHICH I WOULD NOT I DO. PAUL GOES ON AND TALKS ABOUT THE WAR THAT GOES ON BETWEEN THE FLESH AND THE SPRITUAL AND IN VERSE 25 HE TELLS HOW THE CATCH 22 IS BROKEN- I THANK GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD! WHAT HE DID ON THE CROSS FREES US! SO DO WE SIN AND NOT CARE BECAUSE IT IS TAKEN CARE OF? GOD FORBID! WE ARE TO FIGHT THE WAR WITHIN OURSELVES DAILY! WE FEED THE SPRITUAL SIDE SO IT CAN BE THE STRONGER! READ THE WORD OF GOD,FEED THE SPIRITUAL SIDE BY PRAYING ALWAYS! REALIZE THAT THE "GREAT ACCUSEOR" SATAN IS ALWAYS TELLING US HOW ALFUL WE ARE AND BRINGING ANY WRONG THING WE DO RIGHT IN OUR FACES! REMEMBER THE RIGHTEOUS LIVE BY FAITH,NOT WORKS! OUR FAITH WILL NATURALLY BRING FORTH WORKS! I HAVE TO REMEMBER TO LOVE MY NEIGHBOR AS MYSELF AND IF I DON'T LOVE ME MUCH THEN MY NEIGHBOR ALSO SUFFERS! JAMIE

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service