All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Current Stories and Events (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Colorado paying the price for Mocking God by allowing same-sex marriage and legal marijuana?

Galatians 6:7, " Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap." What about believers who are ex…

Started by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

30 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Tammy

Do you know what FEMA's Mission is really?

Fema is another agency that will carry out many executive orders signed by our president, many of which have nothing to do with disaster re…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

4 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

High School student swaps valedictorian speech for the Lord's Prayer

Started by Grace to you

2 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Michelle

The Passion of Christ (movie)

Did anyone watch this movie was it good? I was trying to download on my computer but wasn't able to.

Started by Linda

31 May 17, 2013
Reply by Michelle

Warning about atheistic movie

On Friday, December 7 there is a movie to be released called "The Golden Compass" based on a trilogy of books for children by author Philli…

Started by Noreen Moyer

26 May 17, 2013
Reply by lashana lashay young

Boston Bomber

I know we all want to see justice done but what would the world think if a Christian would say,"We should be praying for the suspect that h…

Started by Gary Schultz

13 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Gary Schultz

THE POPE HAS RESIGNED !

He is not able to continue in this role ! only one other Pope has done this !

Started by

12 Feb 14, 2013

May the lord have mercy on the souls of the 28 people - including 20 young children - killed in one of the worst school shootings in US history

May the lord have mercy on the souls of the 28 people - including 20 young children -   killed in one of the worst school shootings in US h…

Started by ketu

5 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Amanda

We Should Have Left With Him

A little levity - When the Supreme Court kicked God our of our schools, maybe we all should have got up and left with Him. We didn't and ev…

Started by RoyW

200 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by RoyW

What is you take on these things?

I posted this as a Prayer.  Then felt led to start a discussion on this subject.  How do you feel and see things about the events of late?

Started by a servant (Chris)

10 Sep 21, 2012

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service