All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Christian Living and Our Current Culture (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Persecution

Tammy will be thrilled to know that Joyce Meyer's site was down a bit today and therefore, I took to listening to Jackie Francis Chan.  LOL…

Started by Seek

73 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Tammy

Is listening to Heavy Metal a sin

I enjoy listening to bands such as Iron Maiden, Motorhead and Judas Priest.  They are secular bands although the drummer from Iron Maiden i…

Started by john bailey

61 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by deleted

Debt

Lords prayer says that Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. – Matthew 6:12. But in life what if people borrow money…

Started by Sathish Kumar ( Dan)

5 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Sathish Kumar ( Dan)

Overweight Pastor's

Let me explain....  I was on the internet this morning and was browsing for some information on a topic that I've been studying from the Bi…

Started by Grace to you

19 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Tammy

Another TV Program

NBC Continues to Produce Offensive Programs July 10, 2013 Dear TammyNBC continues to produce inappropriate programs and plans to…

Started by Tammy

0 Jul 13, 2013

Disney Channel Features Two Mom Family

Alerting all parents! In a first for the Disney Channel, an episode in the next season of "Good Luck Charlie" will feature a family with tw…

Started by Tammy

13 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

Why?

Why do so many people look for a perfect world while living in a fallen world? The perfect world is yet to come.   Why do Christians expect…

Started by Leonard T

101 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Seek

Question?

I'd like to get y'alls views on this...because for me it was truly disgusting.  And that would be a light description. Okay, here is the de…

Started by Grace to you

114 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Tammy

The son will be against the father and the mother will be against the daughter

This no doubt is the beginning of a time prophesied by Jesus through Paul.....its root is....and which we are all guilty is. This is  how i…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

2 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Tammy

Music

Ok, honestly, when it comes to listening music, mostly I'll be all caught up on  Death Metal. I don't just listen to that but other kinds o…

Started by Steve Hernandez

17 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by lashana lashay young

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service