All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - Old Testament (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

salvation in the old testament?

Can anyone explain to me about salvation in the old testament? Like did the old testament saints have to be born-again/have Jesus as their…

Started by feet breath

11 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Robert Browning

WHAT DO THESE VERSES MEAN TO YOU?

My church is having revival this week. The speaker is truly awesome. His theme is having us examine ourselves individually and he is doing…

Started by Rita Cullimore

4 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by May Triumph

should we be keeping the OT feasts?

I know some Christians who do keep the OT feasts. I have heard by Christians that because each Jewish feast was in some way a "type" of wha…

Started by Jenny

1 May 16, 2012
Reply by Tammy

message of the Old Testament

can anyone plz tell me what is the message of the Old Testament?

Started by bridget

7 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by RoyW

What does Exodus 4:24-26 mean?

I'm just wondering how to take Exodus 4:24-26. Maybe I'm just having a senior moment, but I cant seem to figure this one out. God is sendin…

Started by Gary Schultz

9 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by RoyW

Who was God talking about when He said this?

After my personal Bible reading this morning God did reveal something to me yet afterwards He led me to this scripture verse to verify what…

Started by Simply Nancy

25 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Jane Smith

Exodus

This term we are looking into Exodus and last night at homegroup this questions arose.  I thought I'd throw it open here.   Before Moses le…

Started by

2 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by ScribeD

LOOKING AT JOB.

To read Job wondering what I will glean from it, I know it has pain and sorrow, why to read it now maybe cause of Jobs poor state, . if any…

Started by

72 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Yael Levi-Bénédict

A Question

Hey, I just wanna open this up because it's been bugging me while I was reading Genesis. The Lord must know about my confusion on this, I k…

Started by Joram Joram

12 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by John Rogers

Ecclesiastes 12:3 any version.

I always thought 'grinders' meant teeth, but some some newer translations say, it's grinding stone, and people stop grinding food. King Jam…

Started by John P.

2 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by John P.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service