All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - Old Testament (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Idolatry

In exodus 20:4 It says > You shall not make yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the w…

Started by Grace Mercy

15 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Grace Mercy

The God of all Truth

Many verses in the Bible speak of God being about truth.  Two such are: Deuteronomy 32:4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his…

Started by Seek

7 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Seek

Hold on and Stand!

24 This left Jacob all alone in the camp, and a man came and wrestled with him until the dawn began to break. 25 When the man saw that he w…

Started by a servant (Chris)

11 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Mysty

THE ORIGINAL SIN

Adam & Eve committed the very first sin, and were severely punished by God. Why didn't God cut some slack with them in their wrong-doin…

Started by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

4 May 9, 2014
Reply by Mysty

Samson

All: I am teaching on the Book of Judges to students in school. I have come to the story of Samson. Why do you think God anointed Samson wh…

Started by RoyW

23 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Amanda

OT shedding of blood

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can please help me understand the old covenant animal sacrifice.  Hebrews 9:22 says that without the shedding o…

Started by Jenny

22 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Amanda

Could OT Saints be "saved"?

We often talk of how God accredited righteousness to certain ones in the OT, but could they actually be "saved"?  I thought this morning, S…

Started by Seek

7 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Stephen King

Jewish Gehenna or Catholic Purgatory. What are your views

Most Christians dont believe in Purgatory. I know, but when I debate with those who reject  the Catholic Canon of the OT but actually respe…

Started by Yael Levi-Bénédict

38 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tammy

Gen 9, 5-6

Will someone explain this script: Gen 9; 5-6?

Started by Ginnybee

3 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by David Velasquez

Why God listens to the slanderer`s assumptions and experiences a Job by such terrible methods?

Finally I decided to read the book of Job from the beginning to the end. I tried to read it before, several times, but everytime I was stop…

Started by Vicky

8 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Vicky

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service