All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - New Testament (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

John 17:3 and John 20:17

I need to know how can Jesus be God when He called the Father the only true God? It's seperating Jesus from God. King James Bible (Cambrid…

Started by feet breath

6 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Terry Lee Michael

A Parable

The Rich Man and Lazarus 19 “There was a certain rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously every day. 20 But…

Started by Tammy

9 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Colby

What make the Holy Spirit difficult to share?

Acts 1:6-8 6 So when the apostles were with Jesus, they kept asking him, “Lord, has the time come for you to free Israel and restore our ki…

Started by a servant (Chris)

33 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Carla

WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE?

Revelation 21:8," But for the cowardly(KJV-fearful) and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idol…

Started by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

4 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Tammy

Matthew 23:9

My husband just asked a question and I was stumped, so maybe someone here can help? Matthew 23:9 says,  And call no man your father upo…

Started by Jenny

4 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

I AM YOUR COMFORT

2 Corinthians 1: 3-7    "All praise to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the source of every mercy and the God who comfort…

Started by Lina

5 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Tammy

Hebrews 10:26

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sac…

Started by feet breath

12 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by feet breath

Hebrews 5

Can someone clarify something for me? speaking of Jesus: 8 Son though he was, he learned obedience from what he suffered 9 and, once made…

Started by Jenny

15 May 26, 2012
Reply by Jenny

Ephesians 4:30

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.   http://bible.cc

Started by feet breath

8 May 24, 2012
Reply by Jenny

Matthew 7:6

6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn ag…

Started by feet breath

17 May 20, 2012
Reply by feet breath

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service