All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Lynn(Georgia Peach)'s Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOUR MOM,MY SIS,AND ALL THE REST OF THE FAMILY.GOD…"

Lynn(Georgia Peach) replied May 3, 2015 to Prayers for my Mother!

15 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Kimberly

"MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU,MY SIS KARA!!GOD BLESS YOU!SENDING LOVE AND HUG…"

Lynn(Georgia Peach) replied Apr 27, 2015 to New here

3 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Kimberly

"MY SIS TAMMY,MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALL.GOD BLESS YOU ALL.LOVE YA LOTS…"

Lynn(Georgia Peach) replied Apr 19, 2015 to Moving to California

25 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Tammy

"MY GOOD FRIEND,MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.GOD BLESS YOU!! LYNN(GEORGIA PEA…"

Lynn(Georgia Peach) replied Apr 16, 2015 to My Prayer of Disturbance, Confusion, and Uncertainty

21 May 13, 2015
Reply by CC

"JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW,MY FRIEND,THAT YOU BOTH ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.GOD B…"

Lynn(Georgia Peach) replied Apr 6, 2015 to prayer desperately needed. I'm begging you.

3 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by Andrea Haase

"YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS MY SIS!!GOD BLESS YOU!!LOVE YA LOTS AND LOTS!! LY…"

Lynn(Georgia Peach) replied Mar 30, 2015 to I need Gods strength to stop smoking

6 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by Carla

"AMEN AND AMEN,MY SIS!!GOD BLESS YOU AND I LOVE YA LOTS AND LOTS!! LYNN(GEORGIA PEACH)"

Lynn(Georgia Peach) replied Mar 29, 2015 to GOD ALWAYS RESPONDS, THOUGH WE MAY NOT REALIZE IT

3 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

"MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YA,MY GOOD FRIEND!!GOD BLESS YOU!! LYNN(GEORGIA PEA…"

Lynn(Georgia Peach) replied Mar 28, 2015 to Wishing for a New Job and Why (Please Pray)

78 May 10, 2015
Reply by Seek

"MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH THIS CHILD AND HIS CLASSMATES!!GOD BLESS THEM ALL!!"

Lynn(Georgia Peach) replied Mar 11, 2015 to Protection of the minds of young children from unwanted fears and dissatisfaction and loneliness

6 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Siromani

"MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE GOING UP FOR YOUR BROTHER IN LAW.GOD BLESS YOU BOTH!!!"

Lynn(Georgia Peach) replied Mar 8, 2015 to Please pray for my brother-in-law sanjeevi

4 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Siromani

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service