All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Richard L. Broch, Sr.'s Discussions (548)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Our Father God, who art in heaven, Holy, great, and wonderful be Your Name. Lord, Y…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Oct 18, 2013 to Prayer for Hattie Anne is needed

4 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

"Hi Gregory, The first thing that impresses me about your post is that you say, pray…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Oct 12, 2013 to I just need some prayer... Work and Socially Related.

8 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

"Lord God Almighty, the creator of heaven and earth.......and everything in between..…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Oct 9, 2013 to Please Pray for Baby Trusten/Hattie Anne♥

8 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Pammie♥

"Father God in heaven, You know this world is full of sickness, sorrows, and tears. Y…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Oct 5, 2013 to Asking Prayer for a dear friend and sister in our church

9 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by feet breath

"Dear Hattie Anne, As I prepare to call it a day, just wanted to stop here at Maddox'…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Oct 3, 2013 to Please Pray for my great gson,Maddox/Hattie Anne

44 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by John P.

"Dear little sister, Feet, You know that the heretics, Jehovah Witnesses rewrote thei…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Sep 28, 2013 to Please pray for them and that I don't deny Christ

19 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by feet breath

"Hattie Anne, Thank you for bringing little Maddox into our lives here at AAG. Welcom…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Sep 27, 2013 to Please Pray for my great gson,Maddox/Hattie Anne

44 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by John P.

"Miss Feet, I remember your early posts on this web site. You were like.............…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Aug 24, 2013 to I feel like I don't belong anywhere

46 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by feet breath

"Brother Jayaseelan, The Lord Jesus Christ said, " Allow the little children to come…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Aug 24, 2013 to Pray for Rachel

7 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Chip Fitzpatrick

"BGR, Thank you for the up-date. Praise God. We are all rejoicing with you. I will co…"

Richard L. Broch, Sr. replied Aug 9, 2013 to MRI (Update)

6 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Lena J

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service