All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Hello. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking a look at my website at www.theappleyouwerefed.com? I have been a writer my whole life, but have just finally released my first book with my best friend as the co-author. The book is part memoir and part new perspective on the gospel message and God's love for us. We would love to start a discussion on that new perspective if anyone is interested in reading the book. The website gives more info, but our initial feedback has been really positive. The book will hopefully reach those struggling with their faith or who are agnostic, and even believers who feel empty or lost. We'd love to know who's interested and get started...

Views: 77

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Impressive website. God luck with the book (and future ones). Just don't get discouraged. Writing the book is only half the battle!
Don
Kim .. I have checked out your site ... Nice ... I really am considering ordering it
Your website is charming! Spent a lot of time reading on the site after going to Amazon and reading what they had of the book. I was a little disappointed that the entire first chapter wasn’t there. What Amazon had was just enough to get me curious not enough to give me clear understanding how the book will go.
The reason this book and what you wrote catches my attention is that my husband is a liberal agnostic. well actually I don't think he really knows what he is, his beliefs change whenever he wishes to whatever he wishes but there is a constant underlying theme to them (total and aggressive dismissal of Biblical truths). The book concept of two very different people (one believing possible as my husband does) becoming friends and growing together intrigues me. Our relationship is deteriorating. I realize it is an entirely different kind of relationship than friendship and many things we deal with an ordinary noncommittal relationship would not ever need deal with.
I would like to understand the mind of someone who has agnostic beliefs and read how their mind works out to a new and different belief system. See what they think of the Christian across the street. I realize the Christian didn’t believe as I do but maybe enough to get a roundabout impression. Guess what I am really saying is that I would love to understand how my husband sees religion and if there might be hope that he could see Truth.
I do wish to read your book and will check it out at the library, one of my great friends.
Don't know if this was a response you are interested in but thought would comment.
very nice website! I love to read and I am considering getting this book!

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service