All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Edwin Muir's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"A truth K.A.good,and don`t lets miss the just as subtle, having us in HASTE disobey…"

Edwin Muir replied May 24, 2010 to The Enemy’ s Strategy... Beware and Be Aware .... Time to check the Spirit (Part 1)

16 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by jacquelyn washington

"I thought its about time to say a big thanks to they that interceded as many had had…"

Edwin Muir replied May 22, 2010 to Only one life, it will soon be past; only what's done for Christ will last....

19 May 22, 2010
Reply by Edwin Muir

"Praise *GOD* Cesar H, I was taught in the *Spirit* that the (sincere)Amen contains m…"

Edwin Muir replied Mar 22, 2010 to Only one life, it will soon be past; only what's done for Christ will last....

19 May 22, 2010
Reply by Edwin Muir

"Hi all,please, I ask how that You should pray specifically for protection over Auckl…"

Edwin Muir replied Mar 22, 2010 to Only one life, it will soon be past; only what's done for Christ will last....

19 May 22, 2010
Reply by Edwin Muir

"Yes *Lord* amen I say to a meeting up GraHam.I should be in Brisbane shortly and HK…"

Edwin Muir replied Mar 21, 2010 to Only one life, it will soon be past; only what's done for Christ will last....

19 May 22, 2010
Reply by Edwin Muir

"SAME,Rab,and she (Corrie), also bemoaned this fairly recent `Early flight from probl…"

Edwin Muir replied Mar 15, 2010 to Only one life, it will soon be past; only what's done for Christ will last....

19 May 22, 2010
Reply by Edwin Muir

"That verse :greater works than these shall Ye do for *I* go unto the *Father* is eff…"

Edwin Muir replied Mar 15, 2010 to Only one life, it will soon be past; only what's done for Christ will last....

19 May 22, 2010
Reply by Edwin Muir

"Praise *GOD* K A and a big also here, as happy marriage is not the vision but an eff…"

Edwin Muir replied Feb 14, 2010 to How to maintain lasting, stable relationship?...

8 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Pastor Bob B

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service