All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Since Jesus is God, how come He prayed to God? Wouldn't Jesus already have all the answers being that He, his self, is God? Please explain. Thanks.

Views: 659

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

David it is so cool to see how you respond with such love to everyone. Lots of people read these forums and Im sure learning not just the subject of the forum but learning what love of Jesus is just by watching you. Well Im off to read more here.. I want to see what people think the reasons Jesus prayed to God.
All Praise and Glory to Our King. I thank you for the encouraging words beloved. They strengthen me.

Blessings to you. :)
Dear Pat,

I'm sorry you feel this way. You have a choice to leave or stay. Have you read our membership agreement?
It seems that you enjoy putting a judgement on others. All I can say to this is God is my Judge.
Whoa lady, Carla has a lot more christian spirit than most anywhere . I didnt see horse trader but if it is the guy who has been here with many alias' well he has been tolerated here for a long time. Most christian sites wouldnt have let him slander their folks as much as this guy has slandered . I didnt think he would ever get off LT. He has ponced on DVs page with the four letter words. They gave him chance after chance after chance , I have witnessed it. But it grew obvious that this guy "who admitted he was a devils advocate" wasnt here to give his beliefs or opinion but to deliberate stir up trouble. I love Carla and you are WRONG to make such a statement to her. Where is your christian spirit?
Whoa Pat is what I meant
Thank you for your encouragement Janie.
Pat -

I have always enjoyed your posts and hope you Remember how beautiful is to exercise patience among each other, but heresy of the kind horsetrator was propagating should not be permitted. He said that the book of John was written by Satan and so many other nonsense.

I mean I felt sick too.
Dear Pat,

You can take your concerns to Greg, TheNETCoordinator. Here is his page link:
http://www.allaboutgod.net/profile/Greg?xg_source=profiles_memberList
you don't give anyone a chance.

There are more than 8000 members here. Huh, this site does not give anyone a chance? Many of the 8000 have had great discussions with the rest of us and often agreed to disagree in secondary issues.

So how you figure my brother that AAG does not give anyone a chance?

I hope you have a teachable spirit as well Pat.

Lord bless you.
What does love your enemy in context mean Pat? Explaine it to me please.

But shun profane babblings: for they will proceed further in ungodliness,
2Ti 2:17 and their word will eat as doth a gangrene: or whom is Hymenaeus an Philetus;
2Ti 2:18 men who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already, and overthrow the faith of some.

Co 5:10 not at all meaning with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous and extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world:
1Co 5:11 but as it is, I wrote unto you not to keep company, if any man that is named a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such a one no, not to eat.
1Co 5:12 For what have I to do with judging them that are without? Do not ye judge them that are within?
1Co 5:13 But them that are without God judgeth. Put away the wicked man from among yourselves.
Amen David.
Excellent teaching. Amen.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service