All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Joleen's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"when i come to this site I normally go straight clicking on latest activity's to see…"

Joleen replied Aug 14, 2010 to WHAT IS ARMINIANISM AND CALVINISM

168 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by Carla

"Theo this reminds me of several years ago when I was serving the Lord the best I kne…"

Joleen replied Aug 9, 2010 to nasty stuff against faith on youtube

10 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Firesprings

"wow you got your job? if so way to go dv... im way behind I thought you were still s…"

Joleen replied Aug 9, 2010 to nasty stuff against faith on youtube

10 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Firesprings

"Hey girl – We are so bless by your boldness and unique way of asking real questions.…"

Joleen replied Aug 5, 2010 to Would you serve God with the same kind of passion if.....

27 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Joleen

"you are such a cracker"

Joleen replied Aug 5, 2010 to Would you serve God with the same kind of passion if.....

27 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Joleen

"there's scorpions why are there so many scorpions."

Joleen replied Aug 4, 2010 to Would you serve God with the same kind of passion if.....

27 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Joleen

"when i say it is Him I fear i dont mean the beginning of knowledge type of fear but…"

Joleen replied Aug 4, 2010 to Would you serve God with the same kind of passion if.....

27 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Joleen

"This reply from you DV didnt show up in my e-mail showing it was posted. David you…"

27 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Joleen

"Thank you Carla, I read then I forget I read then I forget. Comprehension has always…"

27 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Joleen

"I also want to add that I asked this question because I am trying to draw closer to…"

27 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Joleen

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service