All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

When you get to Heaven, who is the first person you want to see?  (besides Jesus)

What would you ask them concerning the life they lived on earth?

Yesterday I was thinking I would like to ask Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego what they thought when they didn't burn in the fire?  And what they thought when the 4th man (Jesus) was there with them.

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My mama, my husband & then Stephen

First person I would like to see:

My dad. Not sure if the prayer he made in one of our bible studies was a prayer that was honored by God. I hope he was repentant and that God saved him, but i do not know. He was already suffering from Alzheimer’s’ and they guy never really changed but became even more violent due to his illness. He lived a very hard life and it will be sad to think of him in hell, but...

I would ask him about him. I don't really know my dad as a person.

I would also like to see my mother who has been blind for the past 15 years. I want to see her with her brand new eyes. :)

I would like to meet my Grandmother Fox. She passed away long before I was born. Supposedly she wrote a column about "what's new" for the town newspaper. Her column had stories like so and so planted flowers and Farmer so and so bought 5 new cows and planted oats. The stories seem strange to me, but maybe that stuff's interesting if you live in the middle of an Iowa cornfield.

I feel like I miss her, even though I never met her.

Love and God bless,

Mary

Sounds like a great time to me when that is all they had to write about in a paper.

My first grade teacher who was used of the Lord to lead me to Christ. I want to thank her for caring and taking the time to share the love of Jesus with me.

Lord Bless,

LT

I would like to see Abraham, Mary, and The 12 Disciples.I dont know what I would ask them, but I think it would be downright amazing to see them...as they are so inspiring.

Elijah.  I would ask what was it like to put those false prophet to the test.  When his turn came, and he felt lead to dig the ditch and pour the water on the sacrifice.  So much water so the ditch was filled.  Then what was it like to see how God displayed His Power.

Than David to show me how to dance.  And, Joshua to find out what his wrestling match was truly like.

Great question Michelle. 

I think just being there will be so overwhelming...

I can't think of anyone other than my Dad... my response is similiar to David's.

I want to know he is in heaven...I would enquire of my biological dad.

The first biblical person I would like to see is Eve... and I would ask 'WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?'

come to think of it... to Adam I would say 'MAN UP and take some responsibility.'  :-)

...great question by the way Michelle.

Carla, I bet the line of women waiting to see Eve is going to be miles and miles and miles long. :)

hahaha... i think so.

I asked my thirteen year old this question...  and he said.

'Abraham Lincon'.... and he would ask him:

1) how did he find his faith?

2) what did he think of Canada?

When you get to Heaven, who is the first person you want to see?  (besides Jesus)

All those who didn't make it.

What would you ask them concerning the life they lived on earth?

Was it worth it?

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service