All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Carla's Discussions (979)

Discussions Replied To (914) Replies Latest Activity

"LT, I love this summary:  "Thus, to assume one who claims to walk in the love of th…"

Carla replied on Saturday to Fear or Love?

12 on Saturday
Reply by Carla

"We certainly know that God is longsuffering... desiring for all to come to repentanc…"

Carla replied on Saturday to Is the Good News by itself enough to remind unbelievers of what they really already know but are suppressing—the knowledge of God Himself?

11 on Saturday
Reply by Carla

"John 16 The Work of the Holy Spirit: 5“But now I am going away to the one who sent m…"

Carla replied Dec 4 to Is the Good News by itself enough to remind unbelievers of what they really already know but are suppressing—the knowledge of God Himself?

11 on Saturday
Reply by Carla

"Hi Watchman; Let me share a story with you. A friend of mind told me of a time she…"

Carla replied Dec 4 to Why is this statement always thrown out about.....with people who claim to be Christians???

28 on Saturday
Reply by thewatchman

"Hi Amanda; Some scriptures come to mind: This book was written to the church of Cor…"

Carla replied Dec 4 to Is the Good News by itself enough to remind unbelievers of what they really already know but are suppressing—the knowledge of God Himself?

11 on Saturday
Reply by Carla

"I agree. "You can choose to walk in fear of God or walk in the love of God. If you…"

Carla replied Nov 20 to Fear or Love?

12 on Saturday
Reply by Carla

"Amen, Amen and Amen!!!"

Carla replied Nov 20 to Being a Christian!

2 Nov 20
Reply by Carla

"You’re welcome Ananya. God Bless you.  "

Carla replied Nov 3 to I love You my Lord.

10 Nov 6
Reply by Tammy

"Hello Ananya, I have also noticed your daily posts. I don’t see anything wrong with…"

Carla replied Nov 3 to I love You my Lord.

10 Nov 6
Reply by Tammy

"Hi Brandon, We have godly sorrow when we see sin as God sees it, and begin to under…"

Carla replied Sep 12 to Godly Sorrow

4 Nov 19
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service