All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Carla's Discussions (1,030)

Discussions Replied To (962) Replies Latest Activity

"I use online bibles as well, particularly when I'm online.  That way I can copy and…"

Carla replied on Wednesday to Bad doings to you return with good ones for "God"

5 on Thursday
Reply by June Raven

"Hi Raven, Use of bible translation has been an ongoing debate within the church for…"

Carla replied on Wednesday to Bad doings to you return with good ones for "God"

5 on Thursday
Reply by June Raven

"Daniel, Is there anything that you don't complain about?  "

Carla replied on Tuesday to The life of male species is extremely difficult

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Carla

"Daniel, You said "As long as I am a believer which has been the case since June 2,…"

Carla replied on Tuesday to Kobe and His NBA Bryant,7 others died helicopter crash,now Corona Virus,2020 off to a bad start

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Tammy

"JB, You are blessed!  I love reading your responses, don't worry about writing a no…"

Carla replied on Tuesday to Novel CoronaVirus- Just Checking In

9 on Tuesday
Reply by June Raven

"What do you think Jesus meant when He said "I AM"? He said this in John 8:58.  He wa…"

Carla replied on Tuesday to Kobe and His NBA Bryant,7 others died helicopter crash,now Corona Virus,2020 off to a bad start

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Tammy

"Daniel,  I noticed this before, so now I just have to ask.  Why do you keep separat…"

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Tammy

"Daniel, Death is always serious, and it's always tragic.  Of course it feels more p…"

Carla replied on Monday to Kobe and His NBA Bryant,7 others died helicopter crash,now Corona Virus,2020 off to a bad start

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Tammy

"Hi Raven;   Responding to:   For me, I read in the past , was  in the Bible even I d…"

Carla replied on Monday to Novel CoronaVirus- Just Checking In

9 on Tuesday
Reply by June Raven

"Hi JB, Beautiful scripture.   They have finally started to limit purchases at our s…"

Carla replied Mar 22 to Novel CoronaVirus- Just Checking In

9 on Tuesday
Reply by June Raven

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2020   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service