All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Tammy's Discussions (2,451)

Discussions Replied To (2096) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm praising the Lord that you've been relieved in your anxiety. Now, blast off into…"

Tammy replied on Monday to HOW DOES GOD ANSWERS?

11 on Monday
Reply by christina lonjezo timvere

"Matt 6:33 "Seek First the Kingdom". Prioritizing the kingdom & seeking it first…"

Tammy replied Jun 9 to Why is this statement always thrown out about.....with people who claim to be Christians???

6 Jun 9
Reply by Tammy

"Doing good. Moved back to NC thank the good Lord. "

Tammy replied Jun 9 to Why is this statement always thrown out about.....with people who claim to be Christians???

6 Jun 9
Reply by Tammy

"Just because God doesn't answer us in the manner in which we desire doesn't mean He…"

Tammy replied Jun 7 to HOW DOES GOD ANSWERS?

11 on Monday

"You haven't missed anything. You're reading it the same way the rest of us are."

Tammy replied Jun 7 to HOW DOES GOD ANSWERS?

11 on Monday

"And hey girl. How are you doing these days?"

Tammy replied Jun 7 to Why is this statement always thrown out about.....with people who claim to be Christians???

6 Jun 9
Reply by Tammy

"I believe they say it to justify their walk & choices they're making in their li…"

Tammy replied Jun 6 to Why is this statement always thrown out about.....with people who claim to be Christians???

6 Jun 9
Reply by Tammy

"Good article. This debate will be never-ceasing until the return of Christ. I could…"

Tammy replied Jun 6 to Once Saved Always Saved

1 Jun 6
Reply by Tammy

"I'm not sure about our history. I've read tidbits here & there so what I put her…"

Tammy replied May 26 to Do we who live in the States and Canada fully appreciate the access we have to the Word of God?

3 Jun 2
Reply by JB

"Hi Becky. Welcome to the site. I pray that we can all grow in the knowledge of Chris…"

Tammy replied May 25 to New Here

7 Jun 6
Reply by Julie

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service