All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

A Daily Signal Exclusive: Bakers Facing $135K Fine Over Wedding Cake for Same-Sex Couple Speak Out

https://www.facebook.com/TheDailySignalNews/videos/486012274898063/

Can somebody force somebody else to do something against their will?

Views: 1016

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You didn't upset me... I think about him often. You mentioning him saying  spot on is a good memory. He is so awesome.  I like to see the mention of him from others who loved him too.

We all miss him... but will see him one day.  <3

It's amazing how internet relationships can grow into real relationships.  He was a beautiful man.

We either address lesser issues (lesser than death issues) or we will wake up one day and our liberties will have been taken away. - AMEN

We have brothers and sisters that we need to be praying for.

You are so right we are supposed to be praying for our brothers and sisters.

There are far too many people being killed, tortured, and maimed for Christ... 

I disagree here...had you said "for the cause of cause of Christ" I would have agreed. I wonder what our precious brothers and sisters who have so willingly sacrificed their lives for, both those who sacrificed in death but more importantly those who are being tortured and maimed would think if they heard this...

Sorry, just sick to death of the fables.

After all, are not the fables these precious brothers and sisters are on the mission field for?  After all, are not the fables Christ suffered, bled, and died for?

Thank you for stating your views on the pasted comment that I posted. 

He was a beautiful man, Carla?  Did he pass away??? Please say that he didn't.

I'm sorry Janie...  I don't know for sure.. But the last time I spoke to his son he was not well.  That was several years ago now.  They didn't think it would be long at that time.

I remember you saying or I thought yousaid that his son said that the doctor didn't think he would be mobilized again. I pictured him fighting to get better abd ake those doctors wrong. This is stil my hope. I am picturing him with his wife and happy.

I lost my email accout awhile back so lost every thing. I also had some emails from him. I had had private messages from here also but I regretfully deleted those accounts .  I do remember he never uch cared for the names I went by here. Thank you Carla for sharing oe of yours.

He loved you Janie...and I remember he always wanting you to use your beautiful name.  I agree with him. 

I'm a bit of an email hoarder... happy to share

Oh he was always getting on me about my user names.  He didn't like the name  of my email address either. I too kept track of my emails. I kept folders. One folder was just his emails. Another was when I got LTs teachings through email even one or two emails from his wife.  Another folder was  Jack, Donna and Toby and you .  A while back my email provider wouldn't let me sign in saying something about my password would have to be changed. I tried changing it but then it said it needed my backup email. I didn't have that one any longer either. So, I lost my email account and everything in it. I was and still am upset about that. Yes he loved us all.

oh yes..  that email name.  hmmm...  It has changed right?!?! 

I lost the email account that he emailed me at.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service