All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

You will see this in many places on this site. WE MUST PRAY AND LIFT UP PART OF OUR FAMILY IN NIGERIA. AND, ANY OTHER PLACE THEY ARE KILLING OUR FAMILY BECAUSE THEY LOVE JESUS!!! WE MUST PRAY, PRAY, PRAY. LET US JOIN THEM AND STAND IN AGREEMENT WITH THEIR PRAYERS OF FAITH. THEY ARE KILLING OUR FAMILY!!

Views: 205

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guess you could call it that; I just affirm the Word to my heart and mind. It is saying that I trust, or have Faith that what God is telling me will come to pass.  That it is a finished work. “On His part” My part? Just believe it. (Faith is the substance)  

My Brother

From what I read I believe we are on the same page.  As an Intercessor we Pray for others.  To stand in the gap for another.  We follow the Word and allow ourselves to be lead by the Spirit.  Somethings seem obvious in how to Pray.  We give Thanks for food before we eat, and things like that.  Yet, we never want to Pray as just habit.  Other things we do not know exactly how to Pray.  Someone may just ask us to Pray for them.  No one knows the heart of a man except the spirit of the man.  As we reach out our Faith and stand in agreement with the Word.  After that we Stand, for we know the Word to be true.  Is this what you meant?

Lord Bless and Keep you

Well, Guys,

I need a miracle. Our budget has decreased to the point that we are really having a difficult making it. Please pray for a miracle of our school. I know you guys believe and I believe we are working within the will of God. Thanks.

Roy

Prayers going up

Roy,

Praying for you!!!.

thanks.

I'll be honest with you Chris, I lose Joe's page many times. It's like there is no point except for the point of desiring to make a point when no point needs to be made. I'm still trying to sit back & pray thru his page. LOLOLOL

Well, I am happy you are laughing about it, because as Pro.17:22 says, a merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

But I really think it is a gender gap. 

Joe

Absolutely. I find humor in all things. Anger kills you too early in life. Not sure what you mean by the gender gap but again, I don't see the point.

OK Joe. Whatever works

Faith works!!! I can't get any plainer than that.

Sorry; my vocab. is limited.

Try again.

Joe

Tammy, to you; I must be like a spirit, or a wind bag, because you hear me, but you can’t tell where I’m coming from, nor where I’m going.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service