All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

JB's Discussions (586)

Discussions Replied To (575) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Watchman, Good to see another familiar face, Would like to see someone get ano…"

JB replied on Sunday to Forgiveness

4 on Sunday
Reply by JB

"I would think it would have to be the Holy Spirit to allow anyone to forgive themsel…"

JB replied Aug 14 to Forgiveness

4 on Sunday
Reply by JB

"Kinda looks like it didn't go over too well ."

JB replied Jul 3 to Please pray for me.

4 Jul 3
Reply by JB

"Brandon, My prayer for you would be, Ephesians 1:15-23 (KJV)   Wherefore I also, af…"

JB replied Jun 29 to Please pray for me.

4 Jul 3
Reply by JB

"I know this is in part, but it is getting late. Question: did you just read the note…"

JB replied Jun 18 to Internet Church Service – May 16, 2021; The main issue for the believer in the Lord Jesus Christ is the viewpoint of the individual, is it positive or negative?

5 Jun 18
Reply by JB

"Thanks Tammy,  I do a lot of word studies and I find that throughout the bible peopl…"

JB replied Jun 11 to The body of Christ

5 Jun 11
Reply by JB

"trying to stir up a little conversations. One at a time will get it started. JB"

JB replied Jun 4 to The body of Christ

5 Jun 11
Reply by JB

"Hello Mark, I never have problems when replying in the discussion forum. Try contact…"

JB replied Jun 1 to Internet Church Service – May 16, 2021; The main issue for the believer in the Lord Jesus Christ is the viewpoint of the individual, is it positive or negative?

5 Jun 18
Reply by JB

"It's obvious that you don't wish to talk with me"

JB replied May 16 to Internet Church Service – May 16, 2021; The main issue for the believer in the Lord Jesus Christ is the viewpoint of the individual, is it positive or negative?

5 Jun 18
Reply by JB

"Sorry Brother, but you have too much conjecture for me to even start to respond to y…"

JB replied May 10 to Weekly Bible Study – May 10, 2021; As long as you have a desire to repent, rebound and recover, then you have hope. The prodigal Son.

1 May 10
Reply by JB

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2021   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service