All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

JB's Discussions (534)

Discussions Replied To (530) Replies Latest Activity

"Watchman, what I am saying is, some feel their performance is imputed unto them for…"

JB replied 6 hours ago to How should Christians and the Church treat beggars and begging?

29 6 hours ago
Reply by JB

"He is as close as the mention of His name. "Jesus""

JB replied on Sunday to Loving God

5 on Monday
Reply by Marion Harvey

"Carla, wouldn’t this come under the heading of a “performance-based righteousness”?…"

JB replied Apr 14 to How should Christians and the Church treat beggars and begging?

29 6 hours ago
Reply by JB

"Very good response Amanda, BTW thanks for asking previously how I am, appreciated it…"

JB replied Apr 12 to How should Christians and the Church treat beggars and begging?

29 6 hours ago
Reply by JB

"First I guess would be to seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit, which I'm sure you d…"

JB replied Mar 11 to How should Christians and the Church treat beggars and begging?

29 6 hours ago
Reply by JB

"  "Mandate given to us by God to protect his nature".   Hello Tsebayo Peter, Maybe y…"

JB replied Mar 6 to Our mandate to protect nature

4 Mar 13
Reply by Tsebayo Peter

"Hello Rusty, This was posted on Feb. 4th, in response to Carla's post. It is how Go…"

JB replied Feb 24 to How to explain this? Whats the meaning of love and is it the same of being Good? Or above of it? Whats the most important of all?

11 Mar 20
Reply by Rusty

"Hello Albin, Have you ever read Ro. 10:1-13? Romans 10:1-13 (KJV) 1  Brethren, my h…"

JB replied Feb 13 to Prayer Request

30 Mar 8
Reply by Albin

"This is one I've always liked. Hab 3:17-19  Although the fig tree shall not blossom…"

JB replied Feb 9 to What's your life verse?

10 Feb 27
Reply by Tammy

"Yeah we all have a ways to go, Thank God that Jesus has been made unto us wisdom, r…"

JB replied Feb 5 to Agape Love

7 Feb 12
Reply by Enock Dzonzi

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service