All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

JB's Discussions (527)

Discussions Replied To (523) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Albin, Have you ever read Ro. 10:1-13? Romans 10:1-13 (KJV) 1  Brethren, my h…"

JB replied Feb 13 to Prayer Request

6 yesterday
Reply by Carla

"This is one I've always liked. Hab 3:17-19  Although the fig tree shall not blossom…"

JB replied Feb 9 to What's your life verse?

9 Feb 10
Reply by Carla

"Yeah we all have a ways to go, Thank God that Jesus has been made unto us wisdom, r…"

JB replied Feb 5 to Agape Love

7 Feb 12
Reply by Enock Dzonzi

"We must remember, we are not under that law anymore, in fact the gentiles were neve…"

JB replied Feb 5 to Scared! I admit it. Verses that tell me God doesn't hear sinners/unrighteous people's prayers?

15 Feb 5
Reply by JB

"We Know that God is Love, So here's how Agape Love responds.   GOD IS LOVE Because I…"

JB replied Feb 4 to Agape Love

7 Feb 12
Reply by Enock Dzonzi

"2 Timothy 3:16-17 (KJV) 16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is pr…"

JB replied Feb 3 to Scared! I admit it. Verses that tell me God doesn't hear sinners/unrighteous people's prayers?

15 Feb 5
Reply by JB

"Yes, faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. That's why I love Pr.2:…"

JB replied Feb 2 to Should we bother with Bible Study?

27 Feb 3
Reply by Carla

"I get a lot more out of it this way. Sometimes groups can turn into arguments. "

27 Feb 3
Reply by Carla

"I marvel at people that won’t read or study the bible. Though I am not in a bible s…"

27 Feb 3
Reply by Carla

"Thanks Carla, Very good response. I quote this chapter as an affirmation, especiall…"

JB replied Feb 2 to Finding Joy in Suffering!

4 Feb 2
Reply by Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service