All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Well I was trying to distract myself from this thought by goofing off on YouTube but I ran into a conspiracy nut and now I'm depressed again.

To the point, I just don't see it. We're like a cartoon: entertaining, but we don't effect anything or one once it's all over with. If I go to Hades none of you will care, even if you say you would I highly doubt that it would last anywhere close to an eternity, and once I'm there it just infasizes my point; my life meant nothing and it never will and this, all of it, was just a waste of time.

I really wish the guy will just get it over with, this planet, this life, every single thing he's been doing for his entertainment, I just want him to get all of this over with. It's nothing but a giant headach for everyone at some point. I used to ask this question when I was younger and now I'm asking again, what's the point to this life?

Views: 930

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can only know the point to this life by accepting and holding onto God and riding out the storms with Him.  HE will give your life meaning.  HE will do things you cannot do on your own.  HE will give you purpose and meaning and repay you for the hurts of life.  And He will use you to help others.

Yes Amen

Hi Dakota,

I don't know if you remember me, but I remember you from several years ago here on AAG.  I remember how close you were to your Grandma who raised you, and then she passed away.  I'm sorry for your pain and heartache and feeling discouraged...I truly am.  I wish I could take it away, but I can't.  Only God can.

Your likely thinking something like 'If God can take away my pain, then why hasn't He?'

We're here for you Dakota.  You're not alone.  You are loved, and there is Hope.  I hope you respond to some of these posts.

Love in Christ, Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service