All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Realise The Power in you

8Jun     Ephesians 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to…

Started by David Moxon

1 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Mysty

Faith

The good news as shown at the side of each page of this website, doesn't answer this part of the bible...James chapter 2 states "Jas 2:14 …

Started by Phinehas (Aaron's Grandson)

2 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Amanda

Friends...

Hi Brothers and sisters in Christ! So anyway this is my first post which I guess is a bit of a reach out to other believers... Basically…

Started by zoey

11 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by JB

Acts chapter 5 -Ananias & Sapphira- Punished by God on the spot- Why ??

I am new around here so I am not sure if this has been discussed before, but posting on another subject this came to my mind..I heard many…

Started by emanuela

54 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

Is it learned or is it automatic?

I made a post a while ago on if speaking in tongues is mandatory, and I received some pretty clear answers on that. In addition to that dis…

Started by littlesheep88

19 Apr 27, 2012

For the love of my family

To the people of this community, my name is Yuriko and I am 19 yrs old. I am born in a Catholic family of 5 members in the Philippines.   I…

Started by Yuri

2 May 15, 2011
Reply by Yuri

Because of the Cross

Because of the death of Jesus on the cross, I have come into fellowship with a living, loving God who has my best interest at heart, becaus…

Started by Gayla

0 Jan 23, 2011

God's Call

I had a revelation in a dream. In this dream, there was a gathering of christians. The garthering was so large that I was far away. There w…

Started by Mr. Ede

26 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Mr. Ede

What is Gods perspective toward the homosexual community ?

http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/ Many of us struggle with the issue of Homosexuality.... this blog, explores and explains it fro…

Started by Gayla

20 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Tanya Ogunduyilemi

How Do I Let Go and Let Jesus Be in Control; I've been doing it all myself ...

My husband and I recently because walking with the Lord, since October, 08. I have been the type of person that worries about everything bu…

Started by Robin Pike

3 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service