All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All Discussions Tagged 'bible' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should we bother with Bible Study?

There's a growing trend in Christianity to shy away from studying and sharing what the bible says. What is your opinion in regards to kno…

Started by Carla

27 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Carla

BIBLE PROMISES

Greetings my fellow Christian brothers and sisters, I love to speak the truth and I have very serious questions that I think many believer…

Started by Rachel Henderson

4 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Mischelle

What Must One Believe To Be Saved?

Who wants to take a crack at the list of propositions, reduced to its irreducible minimum, that MUST be believed in order to be saved?  By…

Started by Colby

44 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Colby

Bible Study Websites

What are your favorite Bible study websites?   Many of us search the Web when we have questions and want to increase our knowledge about Go…

Started by Colby

14 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Preach This

proving the bible?

How can a person prove to others the bible's not some "man made book corupted by man"? For those who believe it's God's word but it's been…

Started by feet breath

96 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Carla

Difficulty understanding the bible?

Ok, does anyone have a difficulty when reading the bible because you're not good at processing words in a book?   I'm like that. I'm not go…

Started by feet breath

6 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Jenny

Matthew 27:46

I need to know how to interpret this verse.   When Jesus says God has forsaken Him people use that to "prove" He isn't God. Saying "How can…

Started by feet breath

1 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by The evidence based Stig

Origin of Satan

A friend of mine is a great student of the Bible. He tells me many things he has learned in his Bible study time. I have invited him here.…

Started by Terry Duncan

52 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by JJ

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service