All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Edward's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Donna, No, I'm not nitpicking. There are a great many things that are, perhaps,…"

Edward replied Apr 22, 2008 to The Modern Church: How do we compare to Biblical truth?

21 May 7, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"Thank you for sharing that, Bob. I think those are interesting thoughts to ponder. I…"

Edward replied Apr 22, 2008 to The Modern Church: How do we compare to Biblical truth?

21 May 7, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"Scribe, you have said some really insightful things here. I'm so glad you responded.…"

21 May 7, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"Dave, Where to turn? Turn to Christ. I won't try to tell you what comes next becaus…"

Edward replied Apr 22, 2008 to My wife left, I need guidance

22 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Edward

"Erik, I'm not sure why my earlier response to your post seems to be appearing so far…"

Edward replied Mar 22, 2008 to The Modern Church: How do we compare to Biblical truth?

21 May 7, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"Hello Scribe, I find your words, as usual, refreshing. Thank you for joining the di…"

Edward replied Mar 22, 2008 to The Modern Church: How do we compare to Biblical truth?

21 May 7, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"I think you make some good points, too. I've seen exactly what you're talking about…"

21 May 7, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"Thanks for responding, Bob. I think you make a good point. I find that quite often t…"

21 May 7, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

"Thanks, Bob. That's an awesome video. I really appreciate your comments, too. I'm ju…"

Edward replied Mar 8, 2008 to The Modern Church: How do we compare to Biblical truth?

21 May 7, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service