All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

ScribeD's Discussions (627)

Discussions Replied To (555) Replies Latest Activity

"Only, I am very sorry. I wrote more, but lost it. I am still learning the way this w…"

ScribeD replied Mar 19, 2008 to Just a question

69 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by AAG Netguy

"Welcome to the Net. Although you say that you have a differing belief in Christ than…"

ScribeD replied Mar 19, 2008 to Just a question

69 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by AAG Netguy

"Not according to Jesus and Paul. But, before you can "do" any effective work for God…"

ScribeD replied Mar 18, 2008 to Most I be married before effectively doing the work of GOD?

7 Mar 19, 2008
Reply by Pastor _rob

"Another point came to mind in regards to your question. Let us say that you are abl…"

ScribeD replied Mar 18, 2008 to If God knew satan would rebel why did He create him?

26 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by alaSophia

"Thanks for your reply. My goal in life is to keep focused on the main things. I thin…"

ScribeD replied Mar 18, 2008 to If God knew satan would rebel why did He create him?

26 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by alaSophia

"I once had a dog that I took to work with me every day for a while. He was given to…"

ScribeD replied Mar 16, 2008 to If God knew satan would rebel why did He create him?

26 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by alaSophia

"Brother James, I have read Calvin, as well as Wesley and others who opposed his thin…"

ScribeD replied Feb 13, 2008 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Greg (and all), I really enjoyed reading this explanation. The one thing I would add…"

ScribeD replied Feb 13, 2008 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Pastor Art, I'll do my research, but i had read in one theological reference that Ar…"

ScribeD replied Feb 10, 2008 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"A guideline that I have learned to use in matters of debate is the maxim attributed…"

ScribeD replied Feb 10, 2008 to Calvanism. How do I tell if a Christian church is teaching Calvanism? and should I not attend it? What is the biggest problem with Calvanism?

60 May 4, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service