All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Sandra Marie Taleff's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Rita. Yeah, the next night after his last night terror, he stated that he…"

Sandra Marie Taleff replied Nov 23, 2010 to Night Terrors about Demons

5 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"That's awesome!"

Sandra Marie Taleff replied Nov 22, 2010 to Share a Time When You Saw God's Hand Move in Your Life

28 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Yesterday was a perfect example of not fearing for God shall meet all your needs. Ev…"

Sandra Marie Taleff replied Nov 22, 2010 to Share a Time When You Saw God's Hand Move in Your Life

28 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"thank you Amanda for these verses. Ashley things may bet tough, just try not to give…"

Sandra Marie Taleff replied Nov 18, 2010 to Keeping Friends

7 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Philip Almy

"Thank you David for the words of encouragement, I do feel so much peace being on thi…"

Sandra Marie Taleff replied Nov 18, 2010 to I am back to my old bad manners and behaviour

22 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Ezer Kenegdo.

"Something i wil never forget. One night I was looking up at the stars, and I was tal…"

Sandra Marie Taleff replied Nov 18, 2010 to Share a Time When You Saw God's Hand Move in Your Life

28 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"THank you David, yes!! every time the Holy Spirit tells me to read the bible or look…"

Sandra Marie Taleff replied Nov 17, 2010 to I am back to my old bad manners and behaviour

22 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Ezer Kenegdo.

"wow Virginia, i have been doing the exact same time. I know the Lord has been trying…"

Sandra Marie Taleff replied Nov 17, 2010 to I am back to my old bad manners and behaviour

22 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Ezer Kenegdo.

"stephanie, thanks for the advice, i know, i have to watch what i say, lately i have…"

Sandra Marie Taleff replied Jul 22, 2010 to Satan is trying to get me off track! What should i do?

14 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Sandra Marie Taleff

"Thank you, i will take a look at this!"

Sandra Marie Taleff replied Jul 22, 2010 to Satan is trying to get me off track! What should i do?

14 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Sandra Marie Taleff

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service