All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Grazer #E2H's Discussions (290)

Discussions Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Carla I very much do believe they are, having spoken to many who are gay and hea…"

Grazer #E2H replied Mar 26, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"What? Huh? God is sovereign which is why he allowed Hitler to come to power? Can you…"

Grazer #E2H replied Mar 26, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Governments are ordained by God according to the Bible are they not? Or have I got t…"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Then can I suggest you don't wave a red rag in front of a bull because that's what y…"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"To provide a better answer courtesy of Rachel Held Evans; I'm a Christian, and I su…"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Just one question before I proceed here; are you going to ban me for responding to t…"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Because I don't see how God would condemn a monogamous loving relationship, no where…"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"The media is all about double standards, its why I'm very selective about who/what I…"

Grazer #E2H replied Mar 25, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"How the Chick-Fil-A CEO got treated was out of order, some went too far and many LGB…"

Grazer #E2H replied Mar 25, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"I support his stance on same sex marriage, I don't totally support how the CEO has g…"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service