All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Michael Vernon McEntire's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Stacey, I appreciate your testimony, but I hope your words don't mean that you think…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Apr 24, 2010 to I would Like to know your thoughts on this scripture

16 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by roy ruser

"If you're Saved, you know it. God the Holy Spirit tells you. I have heard people say…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Apr 23, 2010 to Can a Person Be Saved and Not Know It?

37 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Bev

"I think discussions like this become too complicated when we don't ask the right que…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Apr 23, 2010 to Can a Person Be Saved and Not Know It?

37 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Bev

"Of course it is very good to read/hear the Old Testament, but being mostly ignorant…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Apr 14, 2010 to OLD TESTAMENT LAWS

19 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Tim, I'm not sure what you want Diana Rose to prove from Holy Scripture, that it's O…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Apr 14, 2010 to How can we know that we are attending the right church/ religion?

27 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

"Yes, Rita, both Christians and unbelievers break God's Laws. That's the main theme o…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Apr 12, 2010 to OLD TESTAMENT LAWS

19 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Rita Cullimore

"Our dreams can be unholy without coming directly from demons. Regardless of the sour…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Apr 11, 2010 to FAMILIAR SPIRITS OR "FAMILIARS" WHAT ARE THEY ?

4 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Michael Vernon McEntire

"Familiars are demons that find somone through whom they can speak. The channeling pe…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Apr 9, 2010 to FAMILIAR SPIRITS OR "FAMILIARS" WHAT ARE THEY ?

4 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Michael Vernon McEntire

"Stacey, Paul may not have had any particular person or type of person in mind when h…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Apr 8, 2010 to Who is Paul referring to when he boasts about his labors and about not having love? In what state of being was Paul in?

5 May 11, 2010
Reply by Stacey Osana Arquines

"The God kind of Love, what used to be called Charity, is the greatest Gift that God…"

Michael Vernon McEntire replied Apr 7, 2010 to What does "Blest are they who suffer in Faith" mean?

11 May 11, 2010
Reply by Stacey Osana Arquines

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service