All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Carla's Discussions (1,042)

Discussions Replied To (974) Replies Latest Activity

"LT,   here's his response:  This is really important to the crux of the issue I beli…"

Carla replied Apr 4, 2013 to Question from an Atheist.

84 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Tammy

"Thanks LT,  I've passed it on... Praying that God will soften their hearts..."

Carla replied Apr 3, 2013 to Question from an Atheist.

84 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Tammy

"LT,  Thanks for this..  here's his response (I've removed most of the condescending…"

Carla replied Apr 3, 2013 to Question from an Atheist.

84 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Tammy

"Roy,  "We must decide. Either we are going with the Bible or we must go with what i…"

Carla replied Apr 3, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Yes.. Amen Roy.  Good word."

Carla replied Apr 2, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Thanks for sharing this with me beloved...  It's certainly a process particularly wh…"

Carla replied Apr 2, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Yes Amanda.  I agree.  and Certainly the 'how it happens' may remain as a mystery to…"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Janie, When we are covered by the blood of the lamb, God sees Jesus when He looks at…"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"This has been on my mind on and off today...  It seems to me that it (this message)s…"

Carla replied Apr 1, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

"Janie, we don't trust our feelings.  We know that God wants us to be reconciled with…"

Carla replied Apr 1, 2013 to "Starbucks CEO: If You Support Traditional Marriage, We Don’t Want Your Business"

122 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service