All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Nicki Morero's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"This one time I was ranting and raving to a friend about some gospel hip hop I had.…"

Nicki Morero replied Sep 28, 2015 to Holy hip hop

3 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Nicki Morero

"Motar and bricks = The word of God. I thank God for your words Mary, they come as an…"

Nicki Morero replied Sep 25, 2015 to I have to choose life now, or die!

7 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Nicki Morero

"I am a stronghold! I love that. I AM A STRONG HOLD, a force to be reckoned with! wow…"

Nicki Morero replied Sep 25, 2015 to I have to choose life now, or die!

7 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Nicki Morero

"I will most certainly do that.  I do not want to have to end up with a goat, when wh…"

Nicki Morero replied Sep 14, 2015 to When the world preaches "Stop being so uptight, how do you expect to get married if you don't date?"

5 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

"Hmm...veil and white dress it is then.  Thank you."

Nicki Morero replied Sep 14, 2015 to Did I forfeit my veil rights when I had sex outside of marriage? This was before I was saved of course.

5 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Tammy

"Wow...very insightful, well said.  And you know what, I'm wearing a white dress on m…"

Nicki Morero replied Sep 14, 2015 to Did I forfeit my veil rights when I had sex outside of marriage? This was before I was saved of course.

5 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Tammy

"Patience with myself: I will give it my all. If this is not an answer from God, the…"

Nicki Morero replied Jul 25, 2015 to Just need to talk

22 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Mysty

"You all always know what to say, I see God in you, I see God on this site. I thank H…"

Nicki Morero replied Jul 21, 2015 to Just need to talk

22 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by Mysty

"Hello there, I have a question: How do I go about inviting/adding people, that are a…"

Nicki Morero replied Jul 18, 2015 to Important Notice Regarding Info Placed on AAG

31 Mar 8, 2019
Reply by Godblessyouall

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service