All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

roy ruser's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"hi mischelle what the others said below is quite right, the new agers make great boa…"

roy ruser replied Feb 3, 2011 to DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT NEW AGE BELIEFS???

3 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Leonard T

"hi Susan yes we are sinners, but when we come to Jesus, repenting of our sins, he co…"

roy ruser replied Jan 16, 2011 to Is it OK for a Christian to be interested in Astrology?

3 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by roy ruser

"hi Yael the problem with denominations you ask ?, i think i could liken it to mans c…"

roy ruser replied Jan 2, 2011 to Why can one not call another member by their denomination?

30 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by David Velasquez

"hi Veronika you are refreshing, that was fantastic, i was thinking of answering Char…"

roy ruser replied Jan 2, 2011 to Is it OK for a Christian to be interested in Astrology?

3 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by roy ruser

"hi Rita i don't know of any churches that do, which is indeed sad, but along with th…"

roy ruser replied Dec 28, 2010 to God's Judgement on those who never heard the Gospel

30 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Michael Vernon McEntire

"hi Ron  it's easy to see how, one could think people could die without hearing the m…"

roy ruser replied Dec 27, 2010 to God's Judgement on those who never heard the Gospel

30 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Michael Vernon McEntire

"hi charlie of course you can, the bible is Gods word to us, for living and growth, r…"

roy ruser replied Dec 26, 2010 to Can we not be saved if we haven't read the Bible?

7 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by David Pradhan

"way to go Linda most in north america don't like this message, and most of the time…"

roy ruser replied Dec 17, 2010 to winning souls,is it one persons responsibility

8 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by paul dolan

"hi Brittany i like what has been suggested to you, God does heal, if "you" (the pers…"

roy ruser replied Dec 13, 2010 to Is Disease Spiritual or Physical?..or both?

7 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by lazurm

"hi clare to begin when i went to Albania, God told me not to say that  i was a chris…"

roy ruser replied Dec 9, 2010 to HELP. Faith is challenged by Muslim friends

10 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Charlie Rex Arletta

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service