All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Yael Levi-Bénédict's Discussions (118)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi David, Read II Maccabees. Thanks. Ps. The video is NOT meant to have ANY autho…"

Yael Levi-Bénédict replied Jul 2, 2013 to Jewish Gehenna or Catholic Purgatory. What are your views

38 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tammy

"If God did not approve it, it would not be in the bible. Please watch this - go to 2…"

Yael Levi-Bénédict replied Jun 17, 2013 to Jewish Gehenna or Catholic Purgatory. What are your views

38 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tammy

"Hi all and thanks for your replies! Please watch this. Go to 2.39 minutes, when The…"

Yael Levi-Bénédict replied Jun 17, 2013 to Jewish Gehenna or Catholic Purgatory. What are your views

38 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tammy

"That was the whole point of the article above, to inform that belief in purgatory i…"

Yael Levi-Bénédict replied Jun 16, 2013 to Jewish Gehenna or Catholic Purgatory. What are your views

38 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tammy

"Hi Amanda, Many thanks for your kind reply. I am  thinking; "Hmmm this was not supp…"

Yael Levi-Bénédict replied Apr 27, 2013 to Jewish Gehenna or Catholic Purgatory. What are your views

38 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tammy

"LT You say “positionally” holy?  Does it mean that a believer who also happens to…"

Yael Levi-Bénédict replied Apr 27, 2013 to Jewish Gehenna or Catholic Purgatory. What are your views

38 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tammy

"LT, There is NO contradiction. I was correcting  Taminator on his understanding of…"

38 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tammy

"Dear Taminator, Thanks for your reply.  I am sure you mean very well, but you seem…"

38 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tammy

"Oh, I am happy for you, Rita. I could only describe it as a fast 'electric' current…"

Yael Levi-Bénédict replied Nov 22, 2012 to Feeling the Grace of God physically

4 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by a servant (Chris)

"LT,   If we must, here it goes<11 In him you were also circumcised with a circumc…"

Yael Levi-Bénédict replied Oct 28, 2012 to TO SPRINKLE OR IMMERSE ?

46 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service