All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

clark jordan's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, thanks for that...I am not a member of this, but I will maybe join tomorrow and…"

clark jordan replied Jul 29, 2010 to What should I do? Rushed marriage, pregnancy, abusive husband?

6 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by clark jordan

"I wish we lived here (my home Northern Ireland), but we live over in America and we…"

clark jordan replied Jul 29, 2010 to What should I do? Rushed marriage, pregnancy, abusive husband?

6 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by clark jordan

"This is Clark's friend- Even if I had provoked him, which I can honestly say now I d…"

6 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by clark jordan

"This is Clark's friend- The thing is, he was physical with me back in February and h…"

6 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by clark jordan

"This is Clark's friend speaking- You're right, there are two sides to every story. W…"

6 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by clark jordan

"Knowing you are forgiven nothing matters for GOD loves you and because of JESUS we a…"

clark jordan replied Jun 9, 2010 to What is the most beautiful thing about being a Christian?

74 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Bruce

"linda agree with what you are saying i was thinking what comes against the will of G…"

clark jordan replied Jun 4, 2010 to what comes against our prayers

7 Aug 2, 2010

"sorry david not very clear question but your right what you say and like your thinki…"

7 Aug 2, 2010

"sorry joe words not my strong point that what you wrote is dead on as we say in N.Ir…"

7 Aug 2, 2010

"i totally agree with David on all he has said here there is only one mediator JESUS…"

clark jordan replied May 22, 2010 to How well do you know Catholic Christianity?

202 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service