All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

christelle's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"LT, as far as the "next comment", you are right. It seems there are more and more ch…"

christelle replied Jul 16, 2008 to Ways to witness

2 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by christelle

"I did not know of the "Pauline ruling" till a minister told me when my husband left…"

christelle replied Jul 7, 2008 to DIVORCE AMONG CHRISTIANS. IS IT RIGHT?

9 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by christelle

"Ummm....How does one "pray their child into sainthood". I'm not quite sure I underst…"

christelle replied Jun 25, 2008 to THE PRODIGAL MOTHER

4 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Ramona P. Jacobsz

"I am in complete agreement that we need to teach against homosexuality. What I am no…"

christelle replied Jun 23, 2008 to Question about Homosexuality

9 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by April Lipinski

"You know....I just re-looked at how you worded your question...and let me start agai…"

christelle replied Jun 23, 2008 to When does drinking alcohol become a sin-or is it?

51 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Sunny Cloud

"Ron..I think it is great that you work with alchoholics. I used ot be married to one…"

christelle replied Jun 23, 2008 to When does drinking alcohol become a sin-or is it?

51 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Sunny Cloud

"This is a really tough question. My answer would be that if there is any question i…"

christelle replied Jun 22, 2008 to When does drinking alcohol become a sin-or is it?

51 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Sunny Cloud

"Peter is my absolute favorite disciple. I have trouble relating to Paul because he w…"

christelle replied Jun 20, 2008 to Peter and Paul were two of the most influential leaders and apostles of the early church. What can we learn from their conversion... in how God touched them both?

4 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Craig

"You are right and maybe I should have specified better...by loving attitude we do ne…"

christelle replied Jun 20, 2008 to Is Speaking the 'Word' or demonstrating the Life of Christ more effective in leading people to Christ?

9 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by ScribeD

"can't figure out how to get htis thing to edit..... But I wanted to say one more th…"

christelle replied Jun 20, 2008 to Is Speaking the 'Word' or demonstrating the Life of Christ more effective in leading people to Christ?

9 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by ScribeD

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service