All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

a servant (Chris)'s Discussions (773)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"That when they look at us, they only see Jesus. Amen"

a servant (Chris) replied Jun 10, 2012 to Is it yielding, is it a fresh Filling, or both?

11 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Tammy

"Lina My Sister with a Kind Heart     Do you know anybody who operates in the Gifts o…"

a servant (Chris) replied Jun 10, 2012 to What I know about operating in the Spirit

6 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by a servant (Chris)

"PRAISE GOD CHRISTINE     Over all this time I have known you, and we have shared how…"

a servant (Chris) replied Jun 10, 2012 to Is it yielding, is it a fresh Filling, or both?

11 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Tammy

"Lord Bless you Roy     "I Need Thee Every Hour."  I believe is a humble heart that w…"

11 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Tammy

"I thought I had shared this some where already.  If I had then blame it on my memory…"

a servant (Chris) replied Jun 8, 2012 to What I know about operating in the Spirit

6 Jun 10, 2012

"Gal 5:22-23 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy,…"

a servant (Chris) replied Jun 7, 2012 to What I know about operating in the Spirit

6 Jun 10, 2012

"Speaking in tongues, prophesy, speaking Words of Wisdom, and Knowledge are basically…"

a servant (Chris) replied Jun 7, 2012 to What I know about operating in the Spirit

6 Jun 10, 2012

"Char    As I have been Praying for you about these things, a few things I would like…"

a servant (Chris) replied Jun 5, 2012 to To answer the Call and respond to a need...

5 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Char

"Another thing I would like to share.  I believe those who are called of God, all the…"

a servant (Chris) replied Jun 4, 2012 to To answer the Call and respond to a need...

5 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Char

"This group came to be through a discussion about the Holy Spirit. As the discussion…"

a servant (Chris) replied Jun 4, 2012 to To answer the Call and respond to a need...

5 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Char

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service