All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Uncategorized (590)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BIGGEST BATTLE

First of all, I would like to apologize if this message takes so long. I am putting all my thoughts here. Please understand me and pray for…

Started by Jiezel

3 May 31, 2018
Reply by Brent

Do we worship the Bible?

I know we often refer to the Scriptures as being holy, and I know we use them as we worship God, but is that the same as to worship the Bib…

Started by Amanda

17 May 15, 2018
Reply by Amanda

I think I did something wrong and I feel guilty

While browsing the internet I came across some sites where people claim that it is alright to be gay because God created them that way and…

Started by Ebunoluwa

3 May 14, 2018
Reply by Carla

Today i lost my control again.

Was it worth it? No. I can't stop myself. Why? I don't get it. It's hard. And i know it that evil is entering my mind and i am letting him…

Started by Ananya

1 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by Carla

10-year old Drag Queen

Since moving to California, it's been like living in another country. I no longer feel I'm a part of the US though the town I live in is mo…

Started by Tammy

4 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by Carla

Do doubts ever comes to your mind?

What should i do when that unwanted doubts comes to my mind? I don't wanna doubt but it eventually comes. I fight with it and i feel so bad…

Started by Ananya

2 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Carla

God please calm me down.

Please Lord help me. I don't want to be like this but my patience deteriorating day by day. Please help me to regain my patience. Please Lo…

Started by Ananya

3 Apr 15, 2018
Reply by Shelly

HELP ME AS I/WE FACE THIS BATTLE

Tonight my father was worrying if where are we going to move to. We will be force to leave our house sooner or later because this is not ou…

Started by Jiezel

6 Apr 10, 2018
Reply by Jiezel

Lord's Permission

Tonight, we will go to my auntie's place to get her help for me to find a job in the office where she's working at. I'm praying that I'll g…

Started by Jiezel

0 Apr 10, 2018

Protection

When I was 17, my step grandfather sneak to our comfort room while I was taking a bath. I couldn't help but to be afraid and have a trauma…

Started by Jiezel

18 Apr 10, 2018
Reply by Jiezel

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service