Uncategorized (590)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I love You my Lord.

Amen

Started by Ananya

10 Nov 6, 2019
Reply by Tammy

No Longer AWOL

After I registered at All About God, I spent several months writing a book, which kept me away from the group. Now that I've finished, I ca…

Started by Anna Lynd

1 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Tammy

Checking in after quite a few years.

.Hi all. Just thought I would say hi. Gee, 2014?16? I was here last. Anyway, God has been good to me. He truly made me peacefull. I keep pr…

Started by John P.

0 Aug 22, 2019

Lord is good

His love for us is unconditional,God has done soo many things in my life and I will always give thanks to him for my life and my entire fam…

Started by Brown

10 Aug 10, 2019
Reply by JB

Wish List

I wish that mom took birth control pills and dad worn a condom. I wish that mom had an abortion,I wish I was born in January,I wish I was i…

Started by Daniel Bryan Curry

4 Aug 7, 2019
Reply by thewatchman

Frustrated don't see things getting better.

Since January 20th I have been jobless,I have worked here and there,cussed out by guy at former political party when I made errors at const…

Started by Daniel Bryan Curry

3 Aug 3, 2019
Reply by thewatchman

California Law

This New Soviet-Style California Law Threatens Children and Has Parents Furious,  Tells me we should be praying for this country more than…

Started by JB

4 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by JB

Spending Time with Jesus

Do you have a daily routine for spending time with the Lord? What is it?   How often are you reading from the bible?   Do you read devotion…

Started by Carla

10 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Tammy

An Actual Happy Ending To An Abortion Beginning

I found this to be an incredible testimony. It has many facets that is so cool. The first one is the fact she was pregnant with twins. Of c…

Started by Tammy

2 Jun 24, 2019
Reply by Tammy

I'M DONE.

My thoughts and  reflections: Well, God has screwed me over for the last time. I'm pleased to say that I don't care. I don't care because f…

Started by Kayla

69 Jun 16, 2019
Reply by Connie

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service