All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Thoughts and Reflections (401)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Biblical or Pharisitical?

I was thinking this morning (yes that is always a very dangerous thing). So I just posted a blog:  http://www.allaboutgod.net/profiles/blog

Started by Seek

6 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by ScribeD

The fear of God has departed from among us.......

One of the most dangerous signs of the times is the departure of the fear of God......the reverential fear, the knowing he watches and whil…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

23 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Mysty

Intro

Just want to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I'm Frank and I'm from South Carolina. Originally I found the Lord in the late 70'…

Started by Frank

5 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Tammy

10 Things Christians Should Stop Saying

Sometimes I happen to run across things, and then I feel like this is something that I should share.  But then I don't always know how to i…

Started by deleted

2 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Eric

Believe to receive

I'm on a cell phone so I can't flip around and copy scripture but Jesus said we must believe He is and that He's a rewarder to those who se…

Started by Seek

17 May 22, 2014
Reply by Richard L. Broch, Sr.

Is everything God's will?

We often hear when something happens that it was the will of God. I just read a blog someone posted at another site and he said "When human…

Started by Seek

28 May 17, 2014
Reply by Amanda

When your hungry......your not you

In Mark 11:13 speaking about the fig tree Jesus was hungry he was also very human at the time .The next verse  Since he found only leaves o…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

4 May 10, 2014
Reply by Leonard T

Is it wrong to feel Lonely?

I've noticed that whenever I am feeling the most lonely there really is nobody to talk too.  My thoughts have been, maybe there is sin in m…

Started by deleted

8 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Amanda

Mental Illness and Demons

I would like to get your thoughts regarding something that has come to me this morning in the way of a piece of scripture I came across in…

Started by Seek

3 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Amanda

Time for Fun and Jokes

I've read the Word of God and read the Good News of our LORD Jesus Christ. I've also heard preachers and teachers of the Word of God. I've…

Started by Cyril Nkokha

7 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Seek

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service