All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Thoughts and Reflections (401)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GOOD PARENTING

DO YOU THINK PARENTS HAVE BECOME SLACK OR WERE PARENTS OF "YESTER YEAR" TOO HARD ON KIDS? I FOUND AN EXTREMELY INTERESTING "PARENTING " ART…

Started by Ramona P. Jacobsz

0 Oct 15, 2008

MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION

Make-A-Wish Foundation The Inspiring Story of a Boy's Last Wish Come True Dear friends, The inspiring story below is taken from the book…

0 Oct 12, 2008

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT A CHANGE OF HEART CAN BRING ABOUT A MIRACLE?

A CHANGE OF HEART... I would love to share something very personal with my friends. All the females from my mother's side suffered "heart…

0 Oct 12, 2008

CAST YOUR BREAD UPON THE WATERS

YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE... Wanted to forward this, just to remind us of the little things we can do to make a difference. What goes ar…

8 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Ramona P. Jacobsz

DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE RICH?

I have come to share the most WONDERFUL NEWS with all of my friends... Jesus asked me to tell you that we are joint heirs with Him... I re…

0 Oct 11, 2008

Religulous - What do you think?

Hi all, Just recently I came across a trailer for the movie "Religulous" - basically a movie that tries its hardest to make religion seem…

Started by GoingMyOwnWay

0 Oct 8, 2008

Joseph/Mary to Jesus...

When Jesus is a child, how did Joseph guide and take care of Him? The same as Mary, how She raise Jesus? What did Jesus doing in His Teen…

Started by Nonoy

2 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Nonoy

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST "HEART TRANSPLANT"

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST DESPERATELY NEEDED: A HEART TRANSPLANT (SO MANY NEW HEARTS REQUIRED... NOT ENOUGH DONORS!!!) THEREFORE OUR SURGEON…

6 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Ramona P. Jacobsz

Handling Difficult People

May i ask your kind assistance and advices regarding on handling difficult people. Do you have any strategies in order to deal with the pe…

Started by Nonoy

3 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Leonard T

please read ....it its good:) "THE PENCIL"

the pincil maker took the pencil aside, just before putting him into the box there are 5 things you need to know he told the pencil before…

Started by candy

6 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Nonoy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service