All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

May i ask your kind assistance and advices regarding on handling difficult people.

Do you have any strategies in order to deal with the people who always lost a temper.

A people who are always watching and correct the attitude of others but they can not check their own self.

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have had to deal with someone like you are refering to. my mom always lost her temper and she would watch what others were doing and be doing exactly what they were doing. it was really hard to grow up with her around. she is actually the reason i am the way i am today. she taught me what not to be. i know there are times i see her actions come out but i try to fight them. when ever she would get that way i would ask god to intervene so that she would leave me would calm down or leave me alone. she was and still is a very difficult person to know and understand. my parents got a divorce and she is not talking to me but i pray that in time she will see the errors of her ways and will talk to me.
In addition to what has already been said, I find it to be very effective to pray positively for the person. When one does this, God often works in the heart of the one doing the praying and enables them to not be as affected negatively by the other person. We can expect God to work on them too, but the greatest work often happens in us.

Lord Bless,
LT

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service