All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

DESPERATELY NEEDED: A HEART TRANSPLANT

(SO MANY NEW HEARTS REQUIRED... NOT ENOUGH DONORS!!!)

THEREFORE OUR SURGEON (JESUS) IS WAITING... IN ANTICIPATION - HE DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY DONORS... HE HEALS HEARTS FOR FREE

JUST MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE

The Lord has laid it upon my heart to pray for thousands of people... Christians included to accept our Savior's offer to REPLACE HEARTS OF STONE...

(Ezekiel 36:26) Bible in Basic English

And I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you: I will take away the heart of stone from your flesh, and give you a heart of flesh.

Have you met someone who needs a "heart transplant" so badly but he or she does not know it? They think that they are "just fine the way I am"...

There is a huge difference between being "tender hearted" and "pure hearted"... Some people are extremely generous and will never refuse a beggar money or food. They will gladly give them clothing and many more "earthly possessions". They really believe that this is KIND HEARTED.

But in their hearts they harbour unforgiveness and contempt. Someone has done an injustice towards them 20 years ago... (Possibly there are also two sides to a story)... and perhaps they have "forgiven" him or her but: "I cannot forget"... Have you heard this hypocritical remark - does it sound familiar? I have and I think it is so sad. To forgive is to FORGET. What if Jesus withdraws His forgiveness because He cannot forget what the people did to Him... ???

Mat 23:23 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone.

You may have think, while reading what I have to say,

"Whew, I'm not a "scribe" nor a "pharisee," and I'm surely not a "hypocrite," so I'm off the hook today." Oh really??? You may change your mind after reading what I REALLY have to say:

What exactly is "forgiveness?" It's "the act of forgiving; it's a pardon." Now, if there is something between you and another individual, Jesus had something to say about that. He said:

"If you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift."(Mat 5:23,24)

In plain, easy to understand English: "If you haven't forgiven someone, or if someone else has hard feelings toward you, there's no use asking God for anything, because you're a "hypocrite!" " I did not make this up;

This really was Jesus' words. Now do you believe me, and do I have your attention (smile) ...

I want you to notice it doesn't matter if you think you've done everything you can, Jesus said that if you "remember that your brother has something against you," you're to attempt to make peace with him/her, no matter who was at fault. SORRY - These are not my words This is actually what JESUS said!!!

Refusing to forgive means:

1. You feel resentment toward someone else.

2. You believe you have the right to get even any way you can.

3. It's a state of mind which declares, "You hurt me, so you're going to pay!"

Now, I'm going to tell it like it is: All three of those attitudes are just plain ungodly, and unscriptural! And yet, the hearts of many Christians are corrupted by such thinking!

And, most Christians do not think that this makes them guilty... As most of them think " I am just standing up for my rights"... It's a democratic country! What has democracy to do with "the love of Jesus"... "Anyway, I don't actually hate him or her... I just "dislike" him/her...

I quote below some scripture which most of us know by heart:

Make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. --2 Peter 1:5-8

If you refuse to forgive and do not want a "heart transplant" you show REPRISAL AND RETALIATION:

1. You demonstrate your unwillingness: Your unwillingness to "be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ forgave you."(Eph 4:32) ("Reprisal and retaliation" simply means that you refuse to show the "grace" and "forgiveness" of Christ to anyone else.) Jesus is looking for disciples who are PURE HEARTED.

2. If you plant a root of bitterness in your heart it may start with some simple resentment because of the way someone else acted. Then, that little seed of animosity begins to grow. Before long, a whole crop, consisting of anger, malice, and bitterness completely dominates you. If it's not dealt with early, these bitter fruits will spoil every part of your life.

3. "Reprisal and retaliation" is a barrier and will prevent you from becoming the person God wants you to be. An unforgiving spirit makes it impossible to accomplish what your Heavenly Father has in mind for you. How in the world can you expect to grow in Jesus' image, while willfully allowing bitterness to corrupt your heart?

Many believers fall into this trap and refuse to forgive. They do not even realise that this is ungodly and that whilst harbouring revenge and hatred they cannot be true Disciples of Jesus. Don't fool yourself and think that you are "kind hearted and tender hearted"... (because you give money to charity)...This is not exactly what Jesus wants. HE WANTS US TO BE PURE HEARTED (in a nut shell)...

My friend, the results from "refusing to forgive" are obvious. Nevertheless, many believers deliberately walk into this very trap. Don't fall for it! Ask God to help you release an unforgiving attitude, and be reconciled to your brothers and sisters immediately.

Make yourself available for a FREE HEART TRANSPLANT by our Savior and Surgeon JESUS CHRIST.

RAMONA P. JACOBSZ

Views: 171

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts;
Psalm 139:23

Examine me, O LORD, and try me; Test my mind and my heart. Psalm 26:2

The refining pot is for silver and the furnace for gold, But the LORD tests hearts. Proverbs 17:3

But, O LORD of hosts, who judges righteously, Who tries the feelings and the heart, Let me see Your vengeance on them, For to You have I committed my cause. Jeremiah 11:20

1 Thessalonians 2:4 but just as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, so we speak, not as pleasing men, but God who examines our hearts. 1 Thessalonians 2:4

Thankyou God that you are continually examining our heart and for giving to us heart transplants if needed. In Jesus name amen.
Dear Gentle Brother
This was something laid upon my heart for two to three weeks and I know that the Holy Spirit just meant that I should share this with my Christ Following friends. Frequently I myself have to put my hand in my bosom ... and I am ashamed. That is why I stress A PURE HEART AND NOT A KIND HEART....

Fondest love in Jesus
Ramona P.

P.S. I HAVE ALSO MADE MYSELF AVAILABLE FOR THE TRANSPLANT!
Dear Ramona!;
I would like to sign up for a transplant. I too have had this on my heart, and mind strongly for the last couple of weeks, and asked for God to bring me someone to help guide me, so He can create in me a pure heart, as I once had before all the pain; and sins of my life.
I will do what ever it takes to follow Him.
( in a nut shell; is a quote i used a few weeks back); so I know i'm on the right path! = )
DEAREST SWTSWAN
PRAISE GOD FOR THE WORDS HE LAID ON MY HEART TO SEND TO MY FRIENDS... I KNOW THAT SOME FRESH AND FRUITFUL SEEDS HAVE FALLEN ON GOOD COMPOSTED SOIL AND THE SEED WILL GROW INTO BEAUTIFUL, STRONG, PLANTS WHICH WILL MULTIPLY AND WE WILL HAVE A REVIVAL : HEART TRANSPLANTS IN ABUNDANCE... SURGERY PERFORMED FREE BY OUR SAVIOR AND SURGEON JESUS CHRIST.

I LOVE YOU... AND SO DOES JESUS!!!

BE EVER SO BLESSED

RAMONA P.

I SEND YOU WARM HUGS AND LOTS OF LOVE FROM SUNNY SOUTH AFRICA
Dear Ramona,

Good Day!

Thank you very much for your encouraging/reminding thoughts for all Christians who are planning to follow the foot steps of our Lord Jesus Christ and becoming His disciples.

Thank you for sharing you gift of thoughts. This is another weapon in order to have more strength for fighting the challenging circumstances in this world, which can trap us and lead us in a wrong pathway of our life.

God Bless You!!!
Dearest Nonoy
Thank you so much for your encouraging note - I sure hope that my thoughts were provoking... I am pleased to say that I have had some response and this is great. The Lord laid it on my heart to do this particular article and I "worked" on it for about three weeks - praying for the right words... I am so glad that I could be instrumental in giving my fellow Jesus Followers some weapons (including myself)... because I always do introspection and I know that I often (more than frequently) fall short. But that is why I "work" on my weaknesses (see plural!!) and try to obtain strength from Jesus to improve! So, together with other volunteers I say : "Here I am Lord, ready to receive Your healing of my heart"...

Fond love in Jesus
Ramona P.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service