All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About TheNET - Network Support and FAQs (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Do I Join a Group?

Generally speaking, if you click on the "Groups" tab you will see a listing of the various groups. Click on the icon of the group in which…

Started by AAG Netguy

2 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by swtswan

Problems with Friend Requests, Messages and Pages not Displaying Correctly

Many times, problems with friend requests, inabilily to view one's Ning inbox, and other items not appearing on certain pages are temporary…

Started by AAG Netguy

1 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by swtswan

I'm not able to change my Country Name on my Profile

Try this if you are having problems with changing your country name, profile name, gender or location information: 1. Go to www.ning.com

Started by AAG Netguy

1 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by swtswan

I'm getting to much "Spam" from TheNET

It's come to our attention that some people are being innundated with too many emails from TheNET. Did you know you can adjust your email p…

Started by AAG Netguy

1 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by swtswan

How Can We Help AllAboutGOD.net Grow?

I'm interested in finding out what we can do to help TheNET grow faster both in terms of numbers of members and the number of people intera…

Started by AAG Netguy

78 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Deborah Sue Schenfeld

Why is the top of my page messed up?

You may notice that on the top of your home page, the banner is cut off and running into your tabs. The reason is that we have modified the…

Started by AAG Netguy

0 Jun 12, 2008

How Do I Send Photos or Videos from my Phone to TheNET?

When you join a network on Ning, a unique email address is assigned to your profile on that network. You can email photos or videos, one at…

Started by AAG Netguy

0 May 27, 2008

How do I delete my AllAboutGOD.net account and profile?

May we ask, first, why you want to remove your account? Are you receiving harassing or inappropriate messages? Are you troubled by some con…

Started by AAG Netguy

0 Apr 28, 2008

If you are attempting to use another member's computer to access your account and you are having problems logging in to TheNET, they must..…

Started by AAG Netguy

0 Mar 31, 2008

Do Not Spam

I am getting an increasing number of complaints from members saying they are being "spammed" by other members. They are receiving general m…

Started by AAG Netguy

0 Mar 10, 2008

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service