All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About TheNET - Network Support and FAQs (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Changes on TheNET regarding "Hot Topics"

Greetings,   Following is TheNET’s purpose for existence:   AllAboutGOD Ministries, Inc. created AllAboutGOD.NET as a place for brand-new b…

Started by Leonard T

0 Sep 6, 2010

AllAboutGOD.net Membership Agreement

ALLABOUTGOD.NET MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT The AllAboutGOD.net ("TheNET") website is a community of Bible-believing followers of Jesus Christ, c…

Started by AllAboutGOD.com

0 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by AAG Netguy

Please Welcome our Newest Moderator!

Hi Gang,Please join me in welcoming our newest moderator, JourneymanHD! Journeyman will be taking over greeting the new guy members from Bo…

Started by AAG Netguy

2 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Carla

How Do I Edit My Profile Info?

To edit your profile information, simply click the "Settings" link in the upper right corner of any page on this site underneath your name.…

Started by AAG Netguy

0 Jan 11, 2010

How Do I Remove "Friends" and Delete Photos

To remove a friend, go to that person's profile page and under their profile picture you will see a link that says, "Remove Friend". For p…

Started by AAG Netguy

0 Jun 16, 2009

How to Send Messages to All or a Group of Your Friends

To send a message to all or some of your friends: 1. Click the "Inbox" link in the upper right corner of the page. 2. Click the "Compose"…

Started by AAG Netguy

11 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by ruth delos reyes

Why You are on AllAboutGOD.NET!

Thank you for joining AllAboutGOD.NET! We are so glad you are here! People join TheNET for a variety of reasons: because they want to comm…

Started by AAG Netguy

15 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Carmell

Adding or Changing Your Profile Photo/Avatar

If you haven't done so already, how about uploading your profile photo or an avatar? Having a photo or avatar makes your profile more perso…

Started by AAG Netguy

5 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by AAG Netguy

How can I change my profile and email name?

Q: Is it possible to change my profile name and email name? I noticed when I send out e-mails it doesn't display the name I want. A: Yes,…

Started by AAG Netguy

0 Aug 13, 2008

I cannot receive my messages or friend requests

First, it may not be a matter of not being able to receive them. It may be a matter of finding them. Please visit the forum post "How can…

Started by AAG Netguy

2 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by swtswan

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service