All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Thank you for joining AllAboutGOD.NET! We are so glad you are here!

People join TheNET for a variety of reasons: because they want to comment on something they read, because they want to meet new Christian friends, because one of their friends invited them, because they want to have fun socializing. All of these are great reasons for joining!

Now, I want to share with you the PRIMARY reason we created TheNET and launched it in November 2007...

The 77 websites of AllAboutGOD.com are reaching into 198 countries of the world. Every second of every day, 24-hrs a day, 365 days a year, one new person visits one of our websites. In an average month we have more than 2.4 million visitors and they view 2 million gospel presentations. Out of this, more than 300 people indicate to us that they are receiving Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior every single day! Praise God!

We specifically created AllAboutGOD.NET as a place for these brand-new believers to learn what Christian fellowship can be like, to get encouragement for their walk in Christ, to get some of their questions about the Christian life answered, to find good links to discipleship materials, and to hopefully create in their hearts a desire to be a part of a local Christian fellowship or to start one themselves. That is our MAIN reason for existence!

People in any organization/network come and go for a variety of reasons. Some, unfortunately, need to go when their words and actions are in conflict with TheNET's purpose. Others leave because they sense God is telling them to leave. It always saddens me and feels bad when good friends leave, but, in spite of that, I want to let you know that our purpose and our mission does not change!

As I member of TheNET, I want to thank you for your commitment to serve the Lord Jesus Christ and for your love for Him. My prayer is that with the comfort you receive in being here, that you would comfort and encourage one another in kind thoughts, words and deeds (2 Corinthians 1:4). I also want to extend my thanks to and let you know about the fantastic job our pool of volunteer network moderators is doing to keep this a great place to grow in the Lord! Please express your thanks to them.

I invite you to keep sharing the love and encouragement you have received from Jesus Christ with not only the thousands of current members, but the thousands more who will join in the months to come.

God is not unjust; he will not forget your work or the love you have shown Him as you have helped His people and continue to help them.
Hebrews 6:10

Be encouraged!

Greg
TheNET Coordinator

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found this site accidental today while I was studying. I am in a rough place in my life right now and I 'm just looking for some guidance I believe God is reaching out to me through this site so I am reaching back. I am a full time student. I am studying to be a personal trainer. God helped me lose 70lbs and I feel I need to share this gift with others. I want to help others achieve their goals and feel better about themselves for doing so. I still have a long way to go in my own fitness goals but I know that with his help I can achieve anything. Right now my husband and I are having a really hard time financially and can't see a way out. We try to safe guard ourselves from things like this but this time it seems we haven't done enough. My husband is the only one in our family that is working because I am trying to finish school. We have alloyed my husbands mother to come stay with us for a while because she is having a rough time in her own life. She can't help us with expenses so on top of our own problems we now have an extra person to take care of too. At the first of the year we get our income tax money and use it for things like lights, water, phone etc. Well since we just bought our house from my dad we didn't really expect the bills to be so high. The cost of gas and energy has also gone up so much this year so now all of our credits are running up and in a month or two we won't have the money to pay all these bills. We have tried to take out a loan but we had some bad things on our credit from a few years ago and it is coming back to haunt us. I have also tried to barrow some money from relatives but they are just as broke as we are. lol. So we are trying to hold our heads high and not let this take over. The funny thing is the site I was looking at when I found this site was how to cope with anxiety. I am currently taking a course in sport and exercise psychology my paper this week is how to help a client with anxiety. And now here I am.
We praise God for you, Connie. I'm glad the Lord led you here and you are both blessed and being a blessing to others.
I've attended to Encounter God Retreat... I'm seeking God's word even if i'm in the office, then i came to know your site. Thanks God for your effort and burden.
God Bless you more!

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service